Marijuana

LuciaDisturbed said:
I absolutely agree.

I used to live in MN and we had a HUGE meth problem there. I see it with my own eyes.

Texas is real big on weed and coke..... 1 full ziplock bag of weed costs just $50. That is it and I forgot the cocaine prices in Texas but up here in Pennsylvania 1 gram of coke costs $100. which is very expensive so I am sure the Texan price for coke is much lower for more in the bag. You are better off not doing lines of coke. That is not very safe and can cause sudden heart stop beat and you die from coke overdose. I used to smoke weed and take coke in my younger days and now I do not do that anymore because it is simply just too illegal and not very healthy either.

If weed became legal then yes I would smoke some weed once in a while but not too much to smoke weed, just once in a while that is it. I am not gonna do coke ever again. When weed is legal then I do not have to worry about people messing with the weed like putting hairspray on it or small aumonts of potent PCP or some another real strange and potentionally deadly chemicals in the weed bag then sell it and your heart stops or your brain explodes inside and you drop dead, not worth it.

It would be real nice to go to the store and buy some 100% very clean and natural weed like they do in Amstreadam, Holland and sit outside, have a good smoke while I read my Bible or a good non-fiction book then have a good lunch, have some T-bone steak , beer and vegetables, casear salad then afterwards have some icy cold peppermint schnapps to drink then have a good relaxing smoke.

Last edited:
Heath said:
If weed became legal then yes I would smoke some weed once in a while but not too much to smoke weed, just once in a while that is it. I am not gonna do coke ever again. When weed is legal then I do not have to worry about people messing with the weed like putting hairspray on it or small aumonts of potent PCP or some another real strange and potentionally deadly chemicals in the weed bag then sell it and your heart stops or your brain explodes inside and you drop dead, not worth it.

It would be real nice to go to the store and buy some 100% very clean and natural weed like they do in Amstreadam, Holland and sit outside, have a good smoke while I read my Bible or a good non-fiction book then have a good lunch, have some T-bone steak , beer and vegetables, casear salad then afterwards have some icy cold peppermint schnapps to drink then have a good relaxing smoke.

I don't smoke weed but don't care if other peeps smoke it as long as it is not in my house cause the smell really really really irrirates the shit out of me.

I used to smoke it but the peeps that I used to live with would lace it with windex and that gave me a real bad buzz so I quit and lately I just don't care for weed anyway.

But it would be pretty cool to go to Amsterdam though. My ex-friend's parents went to the Netherlands and I saw pictures, it looked interesting.

Weed is fine with me, but I don't care for the harder drugs like coke and meth.

I do drink but not much. When I was younger I used to get trashed but now I don't really have the time to do that and nowdays I need to stay alert in certain situations so I hardly ever drink.

Reba said:
Lots of people face stress every day. That doesn't mean they have to use a drug to relax. They can take a walk, take a bubble bath, pray, chop wood, meditate, go for a swim, listen to music, dance, get a massage, or enjoy nature. Sometimes they just need to confront whatever is causing the stress, and make a life change that reduces or eliminates the stress.

When I need to destress I just have mind-blowing sex. The multiple orgasms that I have really do release stress! :D

LuciaDisturbed said:
I do drink but not much. When I was younger I used to get trashed but now I don't really have the time to do that and nowdays I need to stay alert in certain situations so I hardly ever drink.

I do drink once in a while but I also maintain situational awareness and alertness at all times. I don't drink to get drunk. I drink to chat and socialize, 2 maybe 3 beers That is it.

LuciaDisturbed said:
When I need to destress I just have mind-blowing sex. The multiple orgasms that I have really do release stress! :D

That will be great when I get married to a good woman and then that is a very awesome way to release the stress, of course there is more to life than sex. :D

LuciaDisturbed said:

Yeah, but what about the ones who dont have significant others? lol

1_norml_everyone.gif

I love the smell of week, and marijuana is the answer to oil problems, and makes cars even!

I need a joint!

hootster said:
Yes, I know that there are health benefits to drinking alcohol in moderation, but lets be real here, most people dont drink alcohol for health reasons.

It means is they abuse alcohol if they don't drink moderately. They need to being teach to respect alcohol in moderately way but drugs? The drugs could be addiction easily.

Besides, why do there have to be health benefits to smoking weed for it to be legal?

I don't understand why people want smoking weed to be legal because it's very dangerous and could be addictive. Look at my sister!!! I'm sure that you read my posts in my thread about my sister. She died of overdose on drugs on 21.05.2006. She addicted kind of weed including maijuana until she addict more and more after that.... to heroin.

I can't see anything why the people think marijuana is health which it's not but use it for medical purposal.

Dannie said:
I love the smell of week, and marijuana is the answer to oil problems, and makes cars even!

I need a joint!

Becareful, then you will end like my sister.

LuciaDisturbed said:
I don't smoke weed but don't care if other peeps smoke it as long as it is not in my house cause the smell really really really irrirates the shit out of me.

Yes, that's right.

I forbid anyone smoking weeds front of my children because it's dangerous and could affect my children's health when they smell of weed smoking.

Marijuana is an addiction

Effective Solutions To Drug Addiction & Alcoholism Since 1971

Marijuana addiction is a phenomenon experienced by more than 150,000 individuals each year who enter treatment for their proclaimed addiction to marijuana. Marijuana addiction is characterized as compulsive, often uncontrollable marijuana craving, seeking, and use, even when the individual knows that marijuana use is not in his best interest. Marijuana addiction could be defined as chronically making the firm decision not to use marijuana followed shortly by a relapse due to experiencing overwhelming compulsive urges to use marijuana despite the firm decision not to. This contradiction is characteristic of an addiction problem.

Symptoms of Marijuana Addiction:

Marijuana tolerance:
Either need for markedly increased amounts of marijuana to achieve intoxication, or markedly diminished effect with continued use of the same amount of marijuana.
Greater use of marijuana than intended:
Marijuana taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than was intended.
Unsuccessful efforts to cut down or control marijuana use.
A great deal of time spent in using marijuana
Marijuana use causing a reduction in social, occupational or recreational activities.

Continued marijuana use despite knowing it will cause significant problems.

Marijuana is both emotionally and mentally addictive. Once an individual becomes addicted to marijuana it develops into part of who they believe themselves to be. Avoiding their friends who do not use, the addict will gravitate to others that do. Marijuana is a topic that is always on their mind, whether it be thinking about the next time they will be able to get high or where their going to get their next sack. When someone is addicted to marijuana eventually their friends and the people close to them only know how they act when their stoned because they no longer do anything without first smoking. Their constant abuse is due to the misconception that marijuana is what they need to solve their problems. Sometimes addicts will take their stash with them wherever they go, just in case an opportunity arises and they are able to take a couple hits. They may even go through several dealers in order to make sure they always have a constant supply of marijuana.

The cost of marijuana addiction to the individual who allows their addiction to escalate may suffer health and social consequences, memory and learning problems, problems at work or even result in losing a job because of high absenteeism. Those who isolate themselves from friends and family often put a heavy strain on relationships with loved ones. There is a vicious cycle to marijuana addiction in which these problems are often used as a rational to smoke even more pot. Marijuana addiction is a no-win situation that many unintentionally fall into (the drug that is causing the problem becomes the solution to the problem it caused).

Addiction to marijuana is severe due to its affect on the user's brain. Scientists now know many facts about marijuana's effect on the body and how delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the major active chemical in Marijuana, acts in the human brain. When marijuana is smoked, THC travels quickly through the body and into the brain where it unites with specific receptors on nerve cells. Areas of the brain with the most receptors affected by THC are parts of the brain that control pleasure, thought, memory, sensory, concentration, time perception, and coordination. It's these areas of the brain that are most likely to be affected when an individual faces marijuana addiction.

If you feel that your marijuana use is out of your control and interfering with your personal goals and happiness and you would like to stop but can't seek help from addiction treatment professional.

http://www.marijuanaaddiction.info/

Liebling:-))) said:
I disagree that it's normal!

Look a little bit closer.

N.O.R.M.L.

National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.

this debate makes me want to drink and smoke some pot..
:cheers:
lololol

Fuzzy

I disagree that it's normal!

It's defintely not normal, it's merely "norml".
You see all this pot makes them confused and they can't even spell right anymore.

(this is how the pothead see me smiling)

:scatter:

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
It's defintely not normal, it's merely "norml".
You see all this pot makes them confused and they can't even spell right anymore.

(this is how the pothead see me smiling)

:scatter:

Fuzzy

:D

I misread because I thought it's "normal" until hootster got me to re-read... Yes it's "NORML", not normal... :Oops:

Liebling:-)) said:
It means is they abuse alcohol if they don't drink moderately. They need to being teach to respect alcohol in moderately way but drugs? The drugs could be addiction easily.

People become alcoholics and hooked on cigarettes and medications all the time, so whats your point about weed being "addictive"?

I don't understand why people want smoking weed to be legal because it's very dangerous and could be addictive.

Weed is dangerous? What about cigarettes and alcohol? Both of them are much more dangerous than weed, but they are legal.

I mean, when was the last time you heard of anybody dying from smoking weed?

Look at my sister!!! I'm sure that you read my posts in my thread about my sister. She died of overdose on drugs on 21.05.2006. She addicted kind of weed including maijuana until she addict more and more after that.... to heroin.

I can't see anything why the people think marijuana is health which it's not but use it for medical purposal.

I m sorry about your sister. I really am, but it was HER choice to take the hard drugs.

Do not blame that on weed because not all people who smoke weed go on to the hard drugs.

Take alcohol. Almost everyone who smoke weed and/or use hard drugs tried alcohol FIRST. If we go with the anti-weed people's logic, alcohol is the REAL "gateway drug".

Yet, many people who drink alcohol do not smoke weed or use hard drugs.

Correlation doesnt equal causation.

Depsite what you are told, people have the choice to use hard drugs or not.

I have been smoking regularly for a while now, and I have NEVER tried the hard drugs and do not intend to. I MADE the choice to stay away from the hard drugs and stick with weed.

Back