"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am so glad to be home in my own house!

I admit that I am so tired and will go to bed after my bath! Good night!

i admit that i came home from spent with rebelgirl and her daughter at my old teacher's swimming party 11am til 4pm then visited by my mom then went walmart shopping for jaci's school.. whew

I admit that I'm watching Jurassic Park part 1 and 2, going to watch part 3 soon. I'm waiting for my Sequoias to let me know that he's on the way to home so I could cook the dinner, it would be Mac & Cheese and Hot Dog mixed ;)

I admit my life had been difficult but had successfully surpassed the challenges

I admit that I am UP early! :hyper: Soon we'll be on the road, first need fill up the gas then get $ for damn tolls! :hyper: So have a GREAT day!

I admit that I just heard sad news from my guy-friend. His gma in WVA had a mild heart attack. *groans* Praying for her!!!

I admit I want to be the cat in the Tweety Bird cartoon and 'eat' Tweetybird :)

i admit i am moody today.. and no its not my pms time.. i just got over it.. :ugh3:

I admit that I've slept 12 hours, next day 5 hours, and last night 12 hours, and i still feel bad. x.X

I admit that i still feel :zzz: since can't sleep last nite till 5am went bed urgh due hot weather :hyper:

i admit i slept good all night long.. i slept with the fan close to my bed with a/c on.. it worked.. cold!!! but damn It felt like fall in here! LOL.. hehe..

Fan is my best friend and not to forget a/c too.. LOL.. hehe :P

I admit that my back is killing me!!! and already took pill of advil. :)

I admit that I already drank TAB cherry and it is alright taste for me so I gave to my ex boyfriend and he drank it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back