"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i am sicking of tired living here in this home! i wanna to move out NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I admit that I agreed! I hate it cuz I have to take my EZ pass or cash to go thru the tolls! So I didn't use EZ pass. I just went ahead to use the cash. :)

LuciaDisturbed said:
I admit tolls suck!!!

I admit that I am soak!! from the rain lol :lol: I just walk to store it is very close to my home but still got soak my hair, my shirt, and my pants lol :lol: I already changed it to dry clothes lol :lol: it is not really very heavy just feel like ti is medium rain :lol:

fei ku said:
i admit that i am sicking of tired living here in this home! i wanna to move out NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I admit that why not move in with your guy? lol :lol:

i admit i am going to watch tv now.. :) relaxing.. so talk to yall later.. :)

DeafMonkey said:
I admit that why not move in with your guy? lol :lol:

i admit that i wanna to but need to process to do that and etc argh!

I admit I enjoyed this. I guess I better go to work. Have a fun. Good night to yall!

i admit that i am darn boring, nothing to do blah

i admit that lol yea always boring for me *smh*

I admit that, Fei Ku same thing with me unless I do something out or being with sequoias or working or chatting with you on the VP, then I won't be bored. :(

i admit that i agree with u sweetheart....really wanna ur vp to work so BADLY

I admit that, we will try to getting the VP to work again OR having someone from VP to come here to fix. I hope it will be work soon again!

Sweetheart said:
I admit that, we will try to getting the VP to work again OR having someone from VP to come here to fix. I hope it will be work soon again!

I admit that I hope you get VP fixed very soon cause I would like to chat with you one day on VP! :)

I admit that I just got over a mirgraine and my nausea. Ugh! I hate mirgraines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back