"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadrunner said:
I admit that it's definitely not hot where you're at, compared to what it is here...*fanning myself dreaming of a beachfront party, and frolicking in the water, getting sand between toesies and and....* :D

I admit that i had fun skiing... heh...

I admit that i see double "and and" yeah what? RR heh heh

:)

Cheri said:
I admit that I brought a dvd movie of "House of Waxs" and watched it earlier. :Ohno: I also admit that I brought other dvd movies to take with me on a road trip. :whistle: Angel might wondering,.... "What movies did you buy?"
i admit that House of Waxes are good movie i saw it.. ummm, i think what u bought ummm...

i admit that i am ready pick rebelgirl and her daughter up go with me to my old teacher's for swimming party! yaya!

I admit that I am at my mom's house again :giggle: cause here so cool place than my home sooooooo damn!! hotter!!! due ATTIC! :lol:

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i am ready pick rebelgirl and her daughter up go with me to my old teacher's for swimming party! yaya!
Awww.. I admit that I really do want to hang out with you girls at a swimming party. Maybe next time when I come and visit you girls. ;)

TweetyBird said:
i admit that House of Waxes are good movie i saw it.. ummm, i think what u bought ummm...
Yeah, I admit that I cannot believe what had happened at the begin of the movie of House of Waxes. The father grrr......

I admit that I just woke up... But pretty tired, want to sleeping more but cant :(

i admit i was lazy this morning.. i watched 2 movies on tv in bed and just now got online.. LOL.. :P

I admit, I'm hell sweating and hot here... *sigh* Yesterday my family went to ywca swimming pool and felt so good and no sticky on the body due humidity..

Today is worst hot and humidity.. (sigh) doesn't want to go out anywhere.. all I want stay home and feel moody!

i admit i am fixing to go to town to do groceries shopping.. :) wanna come with me and hang out and have fun? hehe.. :P

have fun yall.. and take care.. :D

Sweetheart said:
I admit that I got a job! :thumb:

1.gif
yayay congrats!!!!! what kind of job you got if you dont mind I ask? :)
1.gif

I admit I woke from my dream about I was with Jesus and people. Jesus was talking to roman soldiers. I saw land, rocks, water, and homes. Jesus brought Bible book to me to read. I read and read and then woke up. I realize that...

I am happy that I saw Jesus in my dream finally.

I admit I am full from Dinner.. 3 meats pizza and alot of cheese on french bread .. YUmmmy.. yes its homemade.. :D

I admit that I saw the movie called Eight below. It was a good and sad movie. I love it and wanted to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back