How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, geez. Now it's on. We now have heavy thunderstorms. Best charge up my phone just in case things go south.

It's supposed to rain this week... Oh yay... :ugh: I didn't wash my car this week because I thought they were lying about no rain for a week... it actually didn't rain... :mad: So now my car is super dirty and it's supposed to rain... :mad: I can never win! :mad: Oh well...

Storms are moving in ... the house is brick with a concrete/block foundation and the thunder just made it shake so much I felt it in my feet and hand and my water bottle looked liked this ...
aLNZI.gif

Going to be sunny and into 90's in the next 3 days.

Storms are moving in ... the house is brick with a concrete/block foundation and the thunder just made it shake so much I felt it in my feet and hand and my water bottle looked liked this ...
aLNZI.gif

Ugh I WISH! I love sleeping in thunderstorms! :(

It a tually feels kinda hot outside. And tomorrow suppose to be in the 90s lets see.

Temp now is 49, but it's not a cold 49, like it was yesterday. Also, the early morning heavy rain left the sidewalks quite wet, as well:

Apologies for the darkness-- pretty sure some deep cloud cover is still here.

I can feel the temps rising due to the onset of the storms heating up the atmosphere. Love that but not looking forward to possibly taking shelter tmw.

First walk with dog this morning and the heat just presses in on you. Looked at temp, it's 82 already. No rain in our forecast until closer to the end of week, as in Friday and Saturday, and then, only a 20% chance, meaning we get none. High expected of 92 today.

41 with light rain and a high of 55. Kinda sucks after being in the 80s last week. :/

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using AllDeaf App mobile app

Cold for season, maybe high 30's, wet/damp...was really pouring cold rain last night and lightening/thunder. Also quite windy last night.
I am with Chicago feeling very tired of all this "Spring" cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back