How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rain all week! So they saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..... Of course, this is Florida and that will change tomorrow or the next day.... :roll: Highs in the 80's and lows in the upper 60's low 70's! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :D

No rain all week! So they saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..... Of course, this is Florida and that will change tomorrow or the next day.... :roll: Highs in the 80's and lows in the upper 60's low 70's! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :D

Uh huh! Sunny delight with that afternoon "ya got owned" soaker! Bliss.... :laugh2::laugh2:

Sunny, slight breeze, 84F. Would love some East Coast rain and keep it from the West Coast. Don't want Mew to miss out on the bike for the week.

Horrible. Rainy and windy and cold. But I like the rain. Now to try and motivate myself to go outside like I am suppose to, to do errands...

It never broke 60 today. Right now 41 degrees, and it's supposed to get into the 30's tonight.

We are going from the 60's to the upper 80's. Bright sunshine right now, but my legs are telling me that there is some kind of air pressure change going on.

Sunny & windy. Should go give the back yard it's 1st mowing but not sure I want to do it with the wind. Will wait for the weather report and see if tomorrow might be better. Fri & Sat are chances of rain.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Surprisingly, it hasn't rained like I thought it would... they said it wouldn't rain all week... and it hasn't... :shock: Color me impressed Florida weather predictors... why can't you always be this accurate... :squint:

getting colder by each couple days now, needs jeans now

Gorgeous! Unless mother nature wants to start another mid aftrrnoon wet blouse contest? *blink**blink*

I went outside, and saw this:

Good thing I fixed my PayPal account when I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back