How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold today 34 F

Mid to upper 80's, bright sunshine, no breeze. Isn't this supposed to be Spring? Even the dog gave up and after tossing her ball, she went straight to the door.

52 and raining. Pretty sure I will need to wash my uncooperative little dogs feet as they come in in a minute!

Beautiful day right now, but really windy!! That's a preview of what's to come tonight, ladies and gentlemen.

Hot, bright sun. No breeze. Weather reports advise us to stay inside if at all possible. Temps are in the upper 80's and pushing 90.

We got 1-2" of rain yesterday. Might just be the last of the rain for us this year. Back to summer time weather tomorrow. I loved the weather yesterday, wish we had more.

Gray and cool here, calm. Good time to do what I am doing; getting the old refrigerator out of here.

It rained and was very cold on Friday....really windy and in the low 70's today. In a few days we are going up to 95 degrees. Time for the AC I guess. I hate, hate, hate really hot days. I hope this is no indication that we are in for a super hot summer. Hubby didn't get a chance to work on the boat. We might miss our "golden" opportunity while the lake still has water.

It's cold as winter here. Sure feels that way. Doesn't feel like it's 52 degrees, either.

Hot.....but rain coming this week....all those Tornadoes in the Southeast are horrific....Our nights are cool and nice tho'.

I am getting sick and tired of this cold weather here. Think it's time for me to head south. Where to, I don't know. :|

We have been very warm and hot. Today there were some breezes, but not enough to make a difference. Forecast says it will only get hotter for the week.

Cold and rainy with tornado watches and severe storm warnings. More of the same scheduled for the whole coming week.

No tornado watches for Cook County. We do, however, have a Gale Warning.

lousy here.....and damp it will be like this for the next 6 months.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back