How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't care. I was here long enough to know you have unreliable memory.

That's your opinion only. My memory is quite good, and those that know me personally would say so. Your claim is invalid.

That's your opinion only. My memory is quite good, and those that know me personally would say so. Your claim is invalid.

we've already seen it many times in here where your memory has been unreliable and your claims have been proven false.

..... like tornado in Illinois at low temperature.... and unable to remember "hard" words when asked..

..... like tornado in Illinois at low temperature.... and unable to remember "hard" words when asked..

157415.gif

don't care. I was here long enough to know you have unreliable memory.

He's probably sleeping during the foggy times since they tend to happen in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

40 and cold rain. I already sort of misplaced my socks since I declared it to be summer.

Slightly cold feet...

I turned off the house heat last week. Have a space heater by my feet tonight.

It is warm outside today and I wear flip flop for 2 weeks now. :D

Gorgeous, as usual, except on my days off those are typically blah lol. Not my last days off though, actually getting some tan lines ;)

Botti, furry friends are good for chilly toes...

back and forth we go, Mother Nature...

Mid 90's today and tomorrow then dropping back into the 70's thankfully this weekend.

Hot and humid....more rain is a'coming....welcome relief, only if it's just a little.

If it were snow....we'd have 3' on the ground.

nice here, back to undies and t-shirt again, just till lunchtime...

The worms are moving to higher ground!!

Oh joy. Raindrops. -__- Just when I had plans to go and get a late dinner.

IHOP, McDonalds and junk like that. Lots of places are open late or 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back