How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a restaurant that is open this late?

Chicago doesn't sleep. Remember, we have CTA buses and the Red and Blue Lines running 24 hours a day, and they gotta eat somehow overnight.

Everywhere has restaurants that are open all the time.... :roll: Not just Chicago... :roll: Unless you're in BFE around nothing, chances are there are places open... Any major city has that... :roll:

That's your opinion only. My memory is quite good, and those that know me personally would say so. Your claim is invalid.

Those of us that know you say one thing and then contradict yourself moments later or the next day know better.

So either,

A) You lie. or

B) Your memory sucks.

You decide. That's what Jiro is saying. Figured I would help him out by breaking it down for you this time since he helped me by breaking it down for you last night.

Everywhere has restaurants that are open all the time.... :roll: Not just Chicago... :roll: Unless you're in BFE around nothing, chances are there are places open... Any major city has that... :roll:

That's true, but how many major cities have what we have? Did you know that Chicago is the ONLY major city with two CTA trains to airports? (Orange Line to Midway; Blue Line to O'Hare)

Those of us that know you say one thing and then contradict yourself moments later or the next day know better.

So either,

A) You lie. or

B) Your memory sucks.

You decide. That's what Jiro is saying. Figured I would help him out by breaking it down for you this time since he helped me by breaking it down for you last night.

Well, it is entirely possible my memory isn't once what it was-- I've had one too many concussions, so it's possible.

I dont like wind!! Especially when its like very hot. Cuz hot wind is ugh...

Chicago doesn't sleep. Remember, we have CTA buses and the Red and Blue Lines running 24 hours a day, and they gotta eat somehow overnight.

nothing comparable to NYC :D

That's true, but how many major cities have what we have? Did you know that Chicago is the ONLY major city with two CTA trains to airports? (Orange Line to Midway; Blue Line to O'Hare)

I doubt Chicago has what NYC has :D

all lines are 24/7. all buses are 24/7. all cabs are 24/7. pretty much everything is 24/7 here. we have the most restaurants in USA and a lot of them will be open late for your late dinner.

Well, it is entirely possible my memory isn't once what it was-- I've had one too many concussions, so it's possible.

No... not really.... You do realize the symptoms of a concussion typically last 1-3 days, a week tops. After a week... you're back to normal. ( INCLUDING any memory loss ) Unless you suffer from PCS ( which isn't that common and if you suffer from mental issues and are on any anti-depressants which they prescribe for PCS *Which PCS clears in about 3 months typically* ) you would be back to normal in 3-7 days... So no, I'm not buying or biting at your memory loss with concussion story. Could you please remember you're talking to a medical major before you stick in stories about medical injuries, haven't we been through this enough times!? :roll: So, your "multiple concussions" wouldn't be doing beans to your memory... so I guess we're left with some other option here, aren't we? :hmm:

A concussion and brain trauma are two very different things...

No... not really.... You do realize the symptoms of a concussion typically last 1-3 days, a week tops. After a week... you're back to normal. ( INCLUDING any memory loss ) Unless you suffer from PCS ( which isn't that common and if you suffer from mental issues and are on any anti-depressants which they prescribe for PCS *Which PCS clears in about 3 months typically* ) you would be back to normal in 3-7 days... So no, I'm not buying or biting at your memory loss with concussion story. Could you please remember you're talking to a medical major before you stick in stories about medical injuries, haven't we been through this enough times!? :roll: So, your "multiple concussions" wouldn't be doing beans to your memory... so I guess we're left with some other option here, aren't we? :hmm:

It is just other exaggeration.

He may have cancer, but oh wow. :roll:

I doubt Chicago has what NYC has :D

all lines are 24/7. all buses are 24/7. all cabs are 24/7. pretty much everything is 24/7 here. we have the most restaurants in USA and a lot of them will be open late for your late dinner.

That's nice, but living in northern states and midwestern states are not my type, so going love my life in southern states. :cool2:

For NYC vs. Chicago, I pick NYC. :)

The rain we got yesterday was epic...look what happened in Baltimore City

Attachments

• sinkhole.jpg
    sinkhole.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 13
This is Northern Florida ( Panhandle ) yesterday... :shock:

10277362_618550028223176_3387435633776507377_n.jpg

Thankfully.... I live in Central Florida... :shock: It appears bad weather has been all over the place, I hope all of you are being safe!

Supposed to storm here today, I don't think it will be that bad though, thankfully. Will be raining and storming all through the weekend, too. :doh:

Well, seeing that CTA stands for Chicago Transit Authority (I'm guessing), then Chicago would be the only major city to have them.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

weather changed Sun gone in and little chill in the air chill maybe from sea as my friend says it nice warm in london

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back