How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
partly cloudy 57 degrees i feel so COLD anyway.

I'm abnormally cold for some reason tonight... it's 69 degrees... no freaking clue why I'm so cold.... :shock: Highs in the mid to upper 80's all week and no rain... :doh:

Sun is rising...looks like it is going to be a good day.

Strange.....It's raining right now which is not normal for us. Even getting snow in the Sierras. Monday it will be 90º.....crazy for May.

They said no rain all week into the weekend now they're saying "possible rain".... told you Florida meteorologists are terrible! They get it right about 15% of the time... has to be the only job where you get paid to be wrong so much... :doh: :roll:

getting colder...
its cold but not freezing...i can still manage nights without heater on, just add more clothes

I live in Seattle, it's rainy. They call this the Emerald City because there's moss all over everything.

They said no rain all week into the weekend now they're saying "possible rain".... told you Florida meteorologists are terrible! They get it right about 15% of the time... has to be the only job where you get paid to be wrong so much... :doh: :roll:

Yeah, but even a week in advance is unpredictable. But this time they're calling the storms isolated, isn't it another way of saying pop-ups?

today is supposed to be warm and humid. So glad to see summer-like weather now after a brutal winter.

A heatwave is coming up next week... is that a sign the early summer is coming? :hmm:

very ice sunny day here , ground bit cold but that's early winter, a nice welcome ! love it
im gonna sit outside in midday for lunch and let dogs sit around for company instead of the run.....

A beautiful day but quite breezy. I might have to close my window soon, getting a little chill.

A heatwave is coming up next week... is that a sign the early summer is coming? :hmm:

I saw that too. 90º on Monday then up from there. Not looking forward to that. I saw on the news that Chicago and places around there are getting pretty high temps too.

A couple of days of summer weather... :cool2:

I don't want the 90's but can I have your 70's? It's been in the mid 80's here for the past 2 weeks! Supposed to be all this week too! Except we have rain here Until Friday I believe... :doh:

Sure, I'll send you the 70's later in the week... I'll be in Texas next week so it will be a humid weather and probably 80ish weather by then.

I don't want the 90's but can I have your 70's? It's been in the mid 80's here for the past 2 weeks! Supposed to be all this week too! Except we have rain here Until Friday I believe... :doh:

48F. Highs in the low 60's forecast all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back