How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderstorms are circling like a great bird of prey. I love it. You can feel the electricity in the air as the thunder rumbles through my chest. I keep my hand on the roof of my car so I can feel the rain hitting the roof.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Jess's comment seems like she likes the rain.... I don't want the rain... I say you can take our rain! :D Take the Tampa rain... TAKE IT!

Damn right I do! I knew what I was getting into before I moved here! ;)

It is cold outside. :ugh:

What's crazy bipolar weather.

Very cold all day. We had to turn the heat back on.

Our AC has been running non stop for the last few days. Cooler weather for the weekend.

It's gotten colder here again too feels like its in the 40's outside right now.

SF Bay Area is probably 20 degrees cooler than two days ago, so it's nice!

British weather is unpredictable. I don't know how they forecast the weather here.

Hmm, it looks as if it might rain later. It's always raining.

Last I checked, I had to ask what month it was! Pretty cool out there...

The temperature will be in the mid 80's for the week plus humid. :)

It was 32 degrees <Farenheit> when I woke up this morning! We had a frost warning overnight and I used our electric blanket.

I think we're going backward....

Nice today! Not to hot, not to cold, just right!

When my in laws lived in the Seattle area they had to sit in front of sunlight simulators for 4 hours a day to help with their depression. So yeh, what you heard is correct.

My daughter lives in Dublin Ireland and it rains all the time. It's hard for her since she is from California where we get lot's of sun. She is on a trip to the Canary Islands right now getting some well deserved sunshine.

Beautiful day for a train ride and a stroll in Boston. Beautiful scenery in CT & RI as we ride near the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

cold but nice and calm sun is warm but ground is COLD.......grass is growing fast though!!

Chilly didn't get out of the 60's today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back