How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC might get floods, but I wouldn't know that, though. What I do know is that the Des Plaines River has caused tens of milions of dollars in damages the last few years. Last year was one of the worst I had ever seen since moving to Chicago 9 years ago. Heck, even Albany Park got slammed, which itself is a rarity. The area is notorious for causing floods that require flood insurance to live near there, and I'll be honest-- I'm not too fond of a flood-prone area. There's several streets here in Chicago that gets flooded pretty quickly if it rains heavily. Lake Shore Drive is one of them. Several portions of expressways also get flooded, and have to be closed. It makes travel a headache when that happens.

You know everything else why don't you know that too??? :hmm:

He's missing the point we were talking about floods and then all of the sudden he starts talking about droughts... out of nowhere droughts.... everything was floods, floods, floods and when he couldn't win the floods argument with Jiro he went to droughts. :roll:

Any weather is possible anywhere.... *rubs temples* IT SNOWED IN EGYPT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! :laugh2: Color me impressed with snow in Egypt, not with any of this Chicago weather.

1174329819-not_amused.jpg

You know everything else why don't you know that too??? :hmm:

Only weather I need to be concerned about is that of here in IL. I have family who live in a tornado-prone area, and I live in an area that's prone to wind damage, as well as water damage. That, and when I ride the Amtrak soon, I'll be checking the weather before I depart that afternoon.

but of all NZ.im in the most stable spot weatherwise...but still no sunshine, and er...im not skilled enough to move globally..grrrr...indeed it sux to be me......

According to radar, more rain is forecast, although it looks to be scattered rain showers here and there.

Only weather I need to be concerned about is that of here in IL. I have family who live in a tornado-prone area, and I live in an area that's prone to wind damage, as well as water damage. That, and when I ride the Amtrak soon, I'll be checking the weather before I depart that afternoon.

PRAISE the LORD he shall depart!! Can I get an AMEN???
tumblr_m8do7xrJIG1qf8btso1_400.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.... :squint: I ain't skeered of no Jess!.... :squint:

Me no skeered of Jessica either she be too purdy to be skeery but her sista still skeers the SHEEEEEEEEEEETTTT outta me!!!! :Ohno:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

According to radar, more rain is forecast, although it looks to be scattered rain showers here and there.

According to radar, more rain is forecast, although it looks to be scattered rain showers here and there and the chance of an occasional nut kick. :evil:
creepynutkick.gif

Not concerned Mew, I've seen my share of BS here. ;)

Well I am not the BS type. No BS for you, just fun and drinks. :P :hug: :D

I will protect you from BS... You tell me, and I will beat up people.... believe you me.... butt kickings will happen!!!:mad: :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back