How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sore. Last week I finished p90x. I started the Brazil Buttlift workout program on Tuesday. Only 3 workouts in and Im feeling it. Plus I've been busy at work. In fact, the next two days I think they're trying to murder me. I'm fully booked and my breaks are stupid. Like Sunday I'm booked for 7 hours but I'm only scheduled for two 30 minute breaks. 30 minutes is not a break in the massage world when you're working that many hours.

I foresee me in the hot tub.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6169-6255-1111681910093-3380387-n.jpg

Uh yeah

uh oh the hairy eye that's enough to make me wanna hide myself!!! :shock:

Sore. Last week I finished p90x. I started the Brazil Buttlift workout program on Tuesday. Only 3 workouts in and Im feeling it. Plus I've been busy at work. In fact, the next two days I think they're trying to murder me. I'm fully booked and my breaks are stupid. Like Sunday I'm booked for 7 hours but I'm only scheduled for two 30 minute breaks. 30 minutes is not a break in the massage world when you're working that many hours.

I foresee me in the hot tub.

When I was a health aide you got no breaks , you ate while driving . I started working 8 hours per day but when I could not get enough hours I worked 12 hours Sat. & Sun and had to drive 100 miles each day.

That's terrible.

If you'd ever given a deep tissue massage, and almost all of them will be deep tissue, you'd know what that's so bad. Most other female massage therapists have a maximum of 5 or 6 hours and won't go for more than 3 hours straight. 7 hours is my max, I've done 8 before but that's too much. 4 hours straight is my max then they have to give me a break. And a 30 minute break is really more like 20, that's not enough time to rest our hands and arms before we get back to it. Do that all the time and it'd be a career killer.

I am feeling great, not going to deal with idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am feeling a little different than I have in a long time.

My laptop just died with all my essays and hwk in it... Not aure if im angry or i wanna cry

I am feeling bored. I don't want to go out to shop for food. It is too cold. I guess I will starve for a little while. :cold:

I am feeling bored. I don't want to go out to shop for food. It is too cold. I guess I will starve for a little while. :cold:

Would you like me to send some heat your way? It's too warm here for me.

I have some serious head congestion going on. Can't hear diddley squat today. Took off my CI.....going ear naked for the rest of the night.

I have some serious head congestion going on. Can't hear diddley squat today. Took off my CI.....going ear naked for the rest of the night.

I hope you feel better soon! Yes send some heat my way! :ty:

Just read a bunch of jokes on the jokes thread, so now my guts hurt from laughing so hard. It's about bed time now, so I need to put the jokes down. Lol.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using AllDeaf App mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back