How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the above, point taken. On another note, the person I really like out here, which is dating someone I became friends with through that person, we were hanging out the other day at her house, playing some games and were playing a game connected to the TV and lounging on her bed, I had my shoes off, when she starts touching my foot with her hand. I asked here what that was for, she just replied "Being playful". I'm not sure I understand, I'm extremely confused and would never involve myself with a taken person, no matter how much I like them,in this case A LOT.

Can someone clarify my confusion on what she meant?

Who knows .. lick and suck on her toes if she giggles she was flirting if you loose a couple teeth she wasn't :hmm: just kidding ...

Somebody put ninja onions in my room, cause I'm tearing up from the March 26th episode of Criminal Minds

So far I'm feeling great. Had a good early birthday celebration with my love who surprised me with coffee, cake pop, flowers, card, lunch, movies and earrings. Definitely feeling special :)

Ugh, that's not a joke that's just grossssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! :( :barf: There goes any appetite I had.... :ugh:

Nonsense, live to your palette's pleasures...

6RxtPjS.gif

How am I feeling today? Feeling good, because last night about 8 PM, I sold ADer Derek a full suspension bicycle that did not suit me very well, and he absolutely loves it, so I am happy he likes it.

I changed the oil in my car finally, brakes need attention as well. I fought through my claustrophobia and got the job done, but now I have a massive migraine. My knees really hurt from all the bending and overuse of my legs to manouvre myself under the car. I dropped the plug into the oil pan and had to wait until it was done to fish it out of 6 quarts of oil.

Vertigo. Need I say more?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back in a ton of pain and I had to change my email's password since someone hacked the password on it and I was receiving failed to deliver emails from emails I never sent. AOL is by far the worst email provider ever.

I also feel the need to finally eat something today, wish I had ketchup for eggs.. :(

Back in a ton of pain and I had to change my email's password since someone hacked the password on it and I was receiving failed to deliver emails from emails I never sent. AOL is by far the worst email provider ever.

I also feel the need to finally eat something today, wish I had ketchup for eggs.. :(

I like ketchup on scrambled eggs too.

I like ketchup on scrambled eggs too.

I might have to put pants on and go buy some ketchup.. Wish I had Whataburger's spicy ketchup.. YUM!

But all there seems to eat in the house is eggs and some cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back