How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amused.... Yes, I'm feeling... amused.... AD is good for that lately... :laugh2:

Do you save your school work on a USB flash drive?
Yeah but i had some work i was going to save today and my laptop said no to that. At least my teacher today let me redo my work instead of going to her classes. So i made up like half of the work. But now i need a new laptop. Luckly i didnt have all the stuff from work there too if not i would be screwed

Yeah but i had some work i was going to save today and my laptop said no to that. At least my teacher today let me redo my work instead of going to her classes. So i made up like half of the work. But now i need a new laptop. Luckly i didnt have all the stuff from work there too if not i would be screwed
I'm glad that you didn't lose everything.

I learned long ago with my school work to save everything on a flash drive. (I taught Hubby that habit too, for his class work.) We have separate flash drives for class work only.

It's also handy if you need to take your work to the school or to some other computer.

I'm glad that you didn't lose everything.

I learned long ago with my school work to save everything on a flash drive. (I taught Hubby that habit too, for his class work.) We have separate flash drives for class work only.

It's also handy if you need to take your work to the school or to some other computer.

Yeah i usually save the stuff on a usb but ell i was kinda in the process of it when the laptop saod no. I worked on the missing stuff through the night im kinda done.

Feeling a lo better after a healthy discussion with my therapist. Hopefully this will be a sign of better things to come.

Exhausted but very happy. My youngest daughter came over and I took her out to lunch, shoe shopping and then she got a pedicure. I laughed watching her because she is so incredibly ticklish she just about jumped out of the chair.

I feel ugh... Had an asthma attack.... It had been. While since i had one

Sad. My daughter is having a miscarriage. :(

The baby is about 8 weeks along. She told me the other day that she felt like there was something wrong with the pregnancy. Guess her intuition was right.

The baby is about 8 weeks along. She told me the other day that she felt like there was something wrong with the pregnancy. Guess her intuition was right.

I am very sorry to hear it.

I'm so sorry!

I am so sorry to hear this. :(

Ahhhh so sad. I'm really sorry this happened.

Ouch, I'm sorry about your daughter suffered from miscarriage. :(

oh my dear... :(

I'm tired. I hope I can stay awake all day tmw. I slept all day the last few days. I can't sleep at night. My sleeping schedule is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back