How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad. My daughter is having a miscarriage. :(

The baby is about 8 weeks along. She told me the other day that she felt like there was something wrong with the pregnancy. Guess her intuition was right.
I'm very sorry for your sad news. :hug:

migraines are no fun ..:( Hope you feel better soon.

LoveBlue, adding my :( and my condolences for you...

So sorry to hear that.. :(

Sad. My daughter is having a miscarriage. :(

The baby is about 8 weeks along. She told me the other day that she felt like there was something wrong with the pregnancy. Guess her intuition was right.

Without giving full details. My wife's grandfather passed away yesterday. I am tore up in a bad way. He was my best friend of many years. He was 93 years old. A D-Day and Korean War veteran .. he was the one that nudged me to ask my wife to marry me and welcomed me into the family with open arms. He and I were very close. I am going to miss him terribly :cry::cry::cry:

I never knew I could be this sad. Even though he tried to brace me for this ... It still cuts right to my soul.

This is Jack with his great grandson (my son)

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers (if you pray). I am "beating my chest, pulling my hair" grieving. He was a great man

I am not handling this very well.

Without giving full details. My wife's grandfather passed away yesterday. I am tore up in a bad way. He was my best friend of many years. He was 93 years old. A D-Day and Korean War veteran .. he was the one that nudged me to ask my wife to marry me and welcomed me into the family with open arms. He and I were very close. I am going to miss him terribly :cry::cry::cry:

I never knew I could be this sad. Even though he tried to brace me for this ... It still cuts right to my soul.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers (if you pray). I am "beating my chest, pulling my hair" grieving. He was a great man

:( So sorry to hear. Prayers sent for you & your family.
:hug:

Great! I found a liter size Mexican Coke Whoohoo
aqumy9e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very sorry for your loss. :hug:

It's good that he at least got to meet your son; I'm sure it was a blessing to great-granddad to be able to hold him. :)

One of the worst panic attacks to date and I can't seem to get in contact with a counselor. I can't seem to make myself leave the room, go to class or even eat anything and I don't know what to do. I almost left class yesterday due to anxiety and just barely made it through the day.

One of the worst panic attacks to date and I can't seem to get in contact with a counselor. I can't seem to make myself leave the room, go to class or even eat anything and I don't know what to do. I almost left class yesterday due to anxiety and just barely made it through the day.

what were you panicking about?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending many prayers your way. You were very blessed to have him in your life for a long time. I am sure there will be many memories you can share with your son. Great picture of him and your son.

Take care....Angel

Sorry for your family's loss.

what were you panicking about?
A lot of panic/anxiety attacks don't always have a 'reason' why it happened...it just does- comes right out of the blue. Sometimes there are reasons like having to deal with social situations like a party, or stress about things going on in life.

Saavik I hope you managed to get ahold of somebody and I hope you still managed to get to class- class sounds like a positive step forward and am rooting for you.

Steinhauer I am sorry to hear this. It is so hard when the great ones in our lives go. It can help if you have a place to do so to build a small memorial spot of your own. Arrange boulders, rocks, and plant, and be while the thoughts and feelings ebb and flow. It is a private time and place and the tears can come as they will and it is a time to talk to those who are no longer here. Healing follows its own course. Hang in there brother.

I read farther back Love Blue. I am so sorry. This is hard news. My condolences to you and your daughter and family.

A lot of panic/anxiety attacks don't always have a 'reason' why it happened...it just does- comes right out of the blue. Sometimes there are reasons like having to deal with social situations like a party, or stress about things going on in life.

Absolutely. I deal with a lot of anxiety. I started seeing a therapist a few weeks back. Just someone to talk things out with. I have low-dose anxiety meds but they don't seem to help at all.

And, stay away from alcohol as much as possible. Alcohol can excaberate anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back