How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I feelin"?...as if I've been hit with a freight train and a pan of scrambled eggs....No sleep and a very busy day ahead...plus, it's finally raining and the best time to sleep in...

hate being deaf today. Gotta change the attitdude though and look at my side of the fence being greener.

Has to be this crappy weather, but it's really setting my fibro off.

To the above, point taken. On another note, the person I really like out here, which is dating someone I became friends with through that person, we were hanging out the other day at her house, playing some games and were playing a game connected to the TV and lounging on her bed, I had my shoes off, when she starts touching my foot with her hand. I asked here what that was for, she just replied "Being playful". I'm not sure I understand, I'm extremely confused and would never involve myself with a taken person, no matter how much I like them,in this case A LOT.

Can someone clarify my confusion on what she meant?

To the above, point taken. On another note, the person I really like out here, which is dating someone I became friends with through that person, we were hanging out the other day at her house, playing some games and were playing a game connected to the TV and lounging on her bed, I had my shoes off, when she starts touching my foot with her hand. I asked here what that was for, she just replied "Being playful". I'm not sure I understand, I'm extremely confused and would never involve myself with a taken person, no matter how much I like them,in this case A LOT.

:dunno:

you should.... ask her to clarify her intent...

you should.... ask her to clarify her intent...

Like she does things like that, but other times just flat out ignores me, and at other times I catch some staring going on.. I feel like Chet in the TV show (Not the movie) Weird Science "I'm so confused!".

Like she does things like that, but other times just flat out ignores me, and at other times I catch some staring going on.. I feel like Chet in the TV show (Not the movie) Weird Science "I'm so confused!".

well I don't know and neither do rest of us. only she knows and perhaps you should firmly ask her to clarify her intent

I don't involve myself with someone who's involved in any way shape or form.... that starts drama and I don't want any of that crap! I don't care how much I like the person. The way I feel about it, is if they liked me so much, they'd leave the other person for me... not mess with me on the side... but that's just my take. I don't participate in cheating, as the cheater or helping someone do it... nope, no way.

I'm feeling very lethargic. Thinking about taking the Spring semester off for myself... I think I could use a little bit of a break for myself to work on a little tan. :D I think I deserve it after all this work and school and no play! :P

I don't involve myself with someone who's involved in any way shape or form.... that starts drama and I don't want any of that crap! I don't care how much I like the person. The way I feel about it, is if they liked me so much, they'd leave the other person for me... not mess with me on the side... but that's just my take. I don't participate in cheating, as the cheater or helping someone do it... nope, no way.

I hope you're not accusing me of being someone who gets involved with someone who is already in a relationship. If so, I resent the accusation, I'm just trying to figure out what she meant by "being playful" and her actions, I'm honestly just confused. I have no experience with relationships, so I have no experience to lean on to really understand what's going on and I have asked her before, she just dodges the question.

I wasn't making an accusation. I'm a rather upfront person, I'd just tell you. I was simply just telling you ( from my experience with girls and women ) When they're being "playful" they're flirting... and flirting in relationships... is not good. It's not right, it's not cool, and it's not acceptable for me in my book. That's what I was saying. :squint: Girls.... girls are.... they're sneaky little devils... I'm a girl and everything... but I don't play that crap.... :squint: I'm onto them... :squint: Not all girls! Not all of them by any means! Just, I know what girls like this do... when they're ... being "playful"..... :squint: Don't trust it don't trust it don't TRUST IT! :squint:

I hope you're not accusing me of being someone who gets involved with someone who is already in a relationship. If so, I resent the accusation, I'm just trying to figure out what she meant by "being playful" and her actions, I'm honestly just confused. I have no experience with relationships, so I have no experience to lean on to really understand what's going on and I have asked her before, she just dodges the question.
When in doubt, ask.

And I mean ask that person, not people on a forum who don't even know that person.

We don't know the person and we don't know the circumstances. There's no way anyone here can give you any meaningful advice other than, "ask."

In general, I would say that if a relationship situation feels uncomfortable or confusing, then it's probably not a good situation to be in.

Feeling good and wishing I can do something productive today but not sure what. Maybe mow the front and back yards. It is very chilly but sunny.

Feeling like I am stuck in limbo. I knew the plans for the day, but really was not looking forward to them and now more was added that I really do not want and I have no say in the matter.

Happy, amused, and a bit proud of kids. Have been learning ASL and teaching the kids as I learned, I was not sure how much they were retaining until tonight. I told the kids to stop talking and eat because they kept getting into arguments. Well I checked on them after a few minutes and they were signing. :D had to inform them that it was still considered talking and to stop until after dinner. Then I had to go outside so they did not see me laughing.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Well, I feel sick but good at the same time?
I am happy school is nearly over, work is ACTUALLY fun (what?) and in between time is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back