How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried!!! I hope you Alldeaf people have some sympathy for me. The Cubs went 10 innings on Opening Day and failed to score!! I'm trying to figure whether the Cubs will be able to score at all this year. Anyone feel me out ??

It's the Cubs. I have sympathy for them. I used to watch them all the time but they are a sad team, sadly.

Zzzzzzxx

Hardest time dragging myself out of bed this morning. Did NOT want to get up.

I get up early enough to sit around and drink my coffee and piddle fart/net browse before I get ready. About 45 minutes after I got up I remember that my boss asked me to stay an extra hour tonight. I said yes....if I could go on an hour later.

I could have still been sleeping right now -_-

Got a migraine brewing and so I will take steps to ease it. Have too much to do today to be dealing with that.

I am feeling groggy after a 4-hr nap earlier this morning........ need to stop staying awake overnight too much

Nervous: sittng back in the ER again. What does it say when your doctor calls and tell you to go to one... I really truly and honestly dislike doctors.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Nervous: sittng back in the ER again. What does it say when your doctor calls and tell you to go to one... I really truly and honestly dislike doctors.

Nothing good. I hope it's not serious, whatever your doctor made you go there for.

bit of an idiot i really believed lochness monster swam to bottom of my road and pregnant,i told so many people i really feel like biggest IDIOT

bit of an idiot i really believed lochness monster swam to bottom of my road and pregnant,i told so many people i really feel like biggest IDIOT

Welcome to the club. Been there done that.

I don't have the heart to April Fool anyone. Happy April Fool's everyone.

I feel accomplished!! I have finally gained thw trust of this very stubborn angelfish

So what did it mean? I have never had a doctor tell me to go to the ER.

Really bad ear infection that made blood work funky. I am not completely sure. But I have to see my ENT and another doctor by weeks end. I am taking the fact they released me that it is not too serious.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Frustrated. FAFSA

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I am busy time illness again oh well It too much lots of suffer pain... :( I dizzy imbalance doesn't work better. again see doctor sigh!

You are verly doing it? And do you need help in anything in particular?

For my daughter. Already submitted it. Can't "download" her taxes from the IRS site then got the "need verification" email. So last night had trouble getting the IRS transcript. Will try again later this week.

Happy: my pool is running, need to do more yard work plan to put rabbits back outside. Fire pit is back in order. All the trees that fell after icing has rebuilt my stock pile so all I have left is fix the fence around pool and I am set. :D

For my daughter. Already submitted it. Can't "download" her taxes from the IRS site then got the "need verification" email. So last night had trouble getting the IRS transcript. Will try again later this week.

Did it block you off the ira site? Cuz that happened to me

sitting in my bf's class...no captions and a foreign teacher soooooo this is where i am on a forum teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back