How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all I did today, right now I feel like I need a hot tub. Sadly, no tubs in the house and I have no strength to stand in the shower.

Migraine was raging, fibro was set at maximum, but still, I managed to sweep/vacuum the house moving furniture and all. Had to dump the dirt chamber at least 13 times and filled a garbage can full of dog and cat hair.

After all I did today, right now I feel like I need a hot tub. Sadly, no tubs in the house and I have no strength to stand in the shower.

Migraine was raging, fibro was set at maximum, but still, I managed to sweep/vacuum the house moving furniture and all. Had to dump the dirt chamber at least 13 times and filled a garbage can full of dog and cat hair.

I can't understand building (or turning another kind of building into a house) without a tub!!! I can understand not every bathroom having one if there is more than one bathroom but not none at all!!!

And that is coming from someone that showers 99% of the time. But I want a tub available for those aching times.

Gross! If you do that everyday, it won't get ahead of you.

I can't understand building (or turning another kind of building into a house) without a tub!!! I can understand not every bathroom having one if there is more than one bathroom but not none at all!!!

And that is coming from someone that showers 99% of the time. But I want a tub available for those aching times.

Having multiple people with mobility issues and the tallness of people, we chose not to have tubs.

Gross! If you do that everyday, it won't get ahead of you.

I normally do this twice a week, but had not been feeling very well. This time, it was only 2 weeks since I was able to do it, though we did take the broom to most areas daily.

Feeling awesome! I ate a good Mexican soup called Pozole yummy! An old man, wanted to sing to me but lunch arrived , so he walked away . I was outdoors in the open , sitting at the counter of the restaurant.

Did it block you off the ira site? Cuz that happened to me

After answering the "security" questions it just put me back to the log in screen. Didn't feel like dealing with it any more, so will try again maybe tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

After answering the "security" questions it just put me back to the log in screen. Didn't feel like dealing with it any more, so will try again maybe tomorrow night.

Ugh.. I had to restart when that happened. Like on the 10th try it worked. I hope it doesnt take so many tries for you

Ugh.. I had to restart when that happened. Like on the 10th try it worked. I hope it doesnt take so many tries for you

Thanks. At least now I know I'm not the only one having the problem.

nooooooooooo way i could do that with migraine i throw up 24hours or so and not cope with light feel very ill...are you sure you have migraine or just head ache BIG difference
we all been told stay in, or if go out cover mouth up...so been spending day counting coins which irritating cos found so many American and nz dollors i stuck with

Exhausted......could not sleep at all. Thought I would just get too tired and fall asleep this morning but I'm still awake. Tinnitus is roaring, feels like my head is going to burst. I used to love watching I Love Lucy shows early in the A.M. but we don't get the Hallmark channel any longer. So I am off to count sheep...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8........

Surprised I feel as good as I do after yesterday.

Nervous: sittng back in the ER again. What does it say when your doctor calls and tell you to go to one... I really truly and honestly dislike doctors.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

My ENT advised me to do that also....he was all booked up and could not work me in.....

Exhausted......could not sleep at all. Thought I would just get too tired and fall asleep this morning but I'm still awake. Tinnitus is roaring, feels like my head is going to burst. I used to love watching I Love Lucy shows early in the A.M. but we don't get the Hallmark channel any longer. So I am off to count sheep...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8........

*hug* sorry to hear that. Hope that you get some sleep soon

That's almost me last night. I tried to go to bed at a decent time but I had a migraine brewing.. watched a couple of Emergency! episodes on Netflix. Tossed and turned for about 2 hours, got up.. ate breakfast, still exhausted and my migraine growing (and med is NOT helping :( ). Tried to nap just now.. no go.. worst one I've had in a LONG time. Eating lunch now (and another pill...). See how it goes with a queasy tummy too.

Blech.

And reading a few things here (and 1 other place) made my brain hurt. lol

Hope you feel better Angel and get some sleep in!

counting sheep worse thing you can do if want sleep...Focus on one part of the body e.g big toe and watching tv is bad sleep hygine..This is good advice but do squwat for me but may help you.I tried rose oil expensive stuff but helped me for few days.
hope you feel better soon

It is bit dizzy still soon better hope be soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back