How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thanks. It got a little better through the day with the help of medicines but it usually gets bad at night time and early morning. It always gets to me during the transistion from winter to spring. After that, its all good. The same thing happens when it changes from fall to winter.

I hear you. I had it really bad in 2010-- the worst sinus infection EVER. Since then, I haven't seen the sinus infection monster rear its ugly head in recent years, and I hope it stays that way, because now that I'm not seeing it as much as I used to, things have gotten better for me.

I'm feeling totally exhausted. Hubbies birthday was really nice so all the hard work paid off. Spent most the evening with my goddaughter. I can't resist picking her up but my back and neck are now paying the price. So worth it though......I love her so much.

I hear you. I had it really bad in 2010-- the worst sinus infection EVER. Since then, I haven't seen the sinus infection monster rear its ugly head in recent years, and I hope it stays that way, because now that I'm not seeing it as much as I used to, things have gotten better for me.

It is bound to come soon, like it or not. Well, at least lets hope not. When I was a smoker, I used to get sick a lot with sinus, coughs, bronchontitis, so and on. After I quit smoking, I do not get sick as often as I used to.

It is bound to come soon, like it or not. Well, at least lets hope not. When I was a smoker, I used to get sick a lot with sinus, coughs, bronchontitis, so and on. After I quit smoking, I do not get sick as often as I used to.

Think it already did. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad, and I AM getting better, but slowly.

In the mood for some Queensryche

I'm feeling totally exhausted. Hubbies birthday was really nice so all the hard work paid off. Spent most the evening with my goddaughter. I can't resist picking her up but my back and neck are now paying the price. So worth it though......I love her so much.

I want cake... :shock: :drool: :D

Sad: came into work this morning and a motorcyclist got hit by an old time ford truck. Its bad. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking care of that cake craving for me.... :shock:

Not that Topamax wouldn't have done it for me with a bite anyway.... :doh:

:laugh2: I was going to post the cake scene from Under Siege where Erika Eleniak jumps out of a cake half naked but the whiners of AD would have a hissy fit and get their panties in a wad .... if you know what I mean :cool2:

:laugh2: I was going to post the cake scene from Under Siege where Erika Eleniak jumps out of a cake half naked but the whiners of AD would have a hissy fit and get their panties in a wad .... if you know what I mean :cool2:

I can never look at the word 'whine' the same again after you said that in the locked thread about poop.

"You want some cheese with that whine???"

Classic!! :laugh2:

CHEESECAKE!!!

Nothing sweet tastes right... it's sad... *sigh*

Mostly, that I can't taste carbonation.... WTF is up with that.... the inability to taste carbonation.... no beer!?! :shock: :jaw: The worst part... No Jack and coke.... I can't taste the carbonation in the coke, everything with carbonation tastes flat! :shock: TERRIBLE SIDE-EFFECT! :mad: Seriously though, that has to take the cake on odd side-effects.... :shock:

What is the name of medication you are taking?

CHEESECAKE!!!

Nothing sweet tastes right... it's sad... *sigh*

Mostly, that I can't taste carbonation.... WTF is up with that.... the inability to taste carbonation.... no beer!?! :shock: :jaw: The worst part... No Jack and coke.... I can't taste the carbonation in the coke, everything with carbonation tastes flat! :shock: TERRIBLE SIDE-EFFECT! :mad: Seriously though, that has to take the cake on odd side-effects.... :shock:

Oh my. Sorry but no medication is worth the loss of cheesecake AND jack n coke. Nope.
I am so sorry for the loss of your tastebuds, hope you feel better at least and can get off the evil meds

My aching head whew the sinus thing lives on. Back to sleep soon... I was just outdoors it is a very dark night here, there is a bright light in the sky to the south west at about 3 o'clock where there should not be.
There are times I hate the modern age.

Happy, hopeful, and successful... So I have been fighting my pool since yesterday. Go power to it, then it would not gain suction. After playing a life size game of that water pipes game it is going. Damn, just hit me now I have a pollen, twigg, leaf, and dirt filled "pond" That I have to vacuum out. Ah well, off to it. :D

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Feeling pretty chipper...no matter the Pollen...tree leaves & branches are changing their colors again and flowers blooming....Wondering too, if my Doggie has allergies....Goes to the Vet next week for a checkup....

I want cake... :shock: :drool: :D

Mew....You would love this cake. It is called "Fruit Basket". Three different fillings, banana, strawberry and pineapple with whip cream frosting. I think we have a few pieces left:giggle:

Mew....You would love this cake. It is called "Fruit Basket". Three different fillings, banana, strawberry and pineapple with whip cream frosting. I think we have a few pieces left:giggle:

Idk about her but that sounds pretty good!!

As long as I can't taste the banana... I hate banana.... :mad: :laugh2: :P But I do love cake! :D

What is the name of medication you are taking?

Oh I take all kinds of medications. :P :laugh2:

The medication that is causing this is called Topamax. No tasting carbonation and super extreme weight loss.... whooo hoooooo.... Not going to complain about weight loss I suppose, it could be weight gain... :dunno2: That would suck.... :shock: But the inability to taste carbonation is quite weird... :shock: :laugh2: Harmless, but I'm going to have to find out how to like Jack with flat tasting coke in the mean time... :shock:

This morning I am tired. I do not have coffee :( and trying to wake up is not going so good. Ah well, good morning world. ;)

Struggling to wake up since having coffee. Hopefully a hot shower will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back