How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
they proved verbal release ups your pain threshold...no bother me as long as not kids shouting it down the road or public..i curse meself daily..
took daughter to doctor today she got strep throat if I catch it then some curse words will be said
' oh sod it' ;)

When I caught strep throat in 1995, there was plenty of swearing going around, as that wasn't the only thing I caught-- I also caught chicken pox and a double ear infection at the exact same time, and I missed 10 days of school.

When I caught strep throat in 1995, there was plenty of swearing going around, as that wasn't the only thing I caught-- I also caught chicken pox and a double ear infection at the exact same time, and I missed 10 days of school.

ouch;(

If Jezie wants to swear she can. I do so in sign so the others in the house can't hear it lol.

It is OKAY to feel mad/pissed/down every so often so I get a little tired of people 'offering up "think happy thoughts" and "cheer yourself up". Ugh...

Eyes are still crappy- can't wait til tomorrow to get Rx to help heal them :P . Delayed since there was a screw up with pharmacy and my (expensive) insurance.

got dry eye at the moment got something called sogents disease(no spelled right)with macular dengeneration so tend not to rectify grammer and spelling as don't look at screen when writing...so my eyes are sore and just gone on to summertime hour forward my eyes have to adjust well I think they do

got dry eye at the moment got something called sogents disease(no spelled right)with macular dengeneration so tend not to rectify grammer and spelling as don't look at screen when writing...so my eyes are sore and just gone on to summertime hour forward my eyes have to adjust well I think they do

Sjogren's Disease?

ugh.. Hope you feel better soon.

that's the one dd...thanks...it comes and goes just need put false tears on eyes I forgot pick up scrip so my own fault
it mothers day not sure if it same day in America,my daughter made little flower garden which she insists I keep by my bed, sore eyes proberly due to that...getting card from children nice

that's the one dd...thanks...it comes and goes just need put false tears on eyes I forgot pick up scrip so my own fault
it mothers day not sure if it same day in America,my daughter made little flower garden which she insists I keep by my bed, sore eyes proberly due to that...getting card from children nice

Mother's Day is in May.

sore from painting the roof and its still not finished.....shit big job.....

Yeah, I know.

If you had said

"Mother's Day is in May in the US" then KristinaB would have not stated that. The way you worded it originally made it look like you were telling Caz that it is in May everywhere.

If you had said

"Mother's Day is in May in the US" then KristinaB would have not stated that. The way you worded it originally made it look like you were telling Caz that it is in May everywhere.

:doh: Sorry. I was sleepy earlier. Doubt I was thinking about anything but waking up fully.

I think away my nicotine fits with happy thoughts ALL the time.

Got a little too much sun. Doesn't hurt though hmmm sunburns rarely hurt me though.

Got annoyed earlier drove like nearly 20 miles to Barnes and Noble. I was there a couple weeks ago to get a book and they didn't have or do they ordered one for me. Got the email earlier in the week that it was in. So I drive all the way there today to pick it up and there's a sign on the door

"Sorry but due to physical damage inside the store B&N will be closed Sunday March 30th. We will reopen as soon as possible"

Maaaan. Not cool. Decent day though, got some sun, went for a dip

Got a little too much sun. Doesn't hurt though hmmm sunburns rarely hurt me though.

Got annoyed earlier drove like nearly 20 miles to Barnes and Noble. I was there a couple weeks ago to get a book and they didn't have or do they ordered one for me. Got the email earlier in the week that it was in. So I drive all the way there today to pick it up and there's a sign on the door

"Sorry but due to physical damage inside the store B&N will be closed Sunday March 30th. We will reopen as soon as possible"

Maaaan. Not cool. Decent day though, got some sun, went for a dip

That sucks big time!!! I order my books online like Amazon. I haven't bought a book in an actual bookstore in ages although I love going to one to browse around. Pricing is usually better online. At least you enjoyed the day.

That sucks big time!!! I order my books online like Amazon. I haven't bought a book in an actual bookstore in ages although I love going to one to browse around. Pricing is usually better online. At least you enjoyed the day.

I haven't lately much either. But one thing, my kindle is my storage unit, and since my mom helped me pack I have no idea what box. But this book I want the actual book. It's not a fiction, it's like self help New Earth. I might want to highlight stuff and mark pages.

Probably because it's supposed to be a warm day today and tomorrow. I already had my issues, so I'm good. I hope you feel like yourself in no time!

Yeah, thanks. It got a little better through the day with the help of medicines but it usually gets bad at night time and early morning. It always gets to me during the transistion from winter to spring. After that, its all good. The same thing happens when it changes from fall to winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back