How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
scared of thunderstorms.

Today was not totally the way I had things planned for. Its funny too but at the same time, I was like, urrrrggfh lol

My ASD son somehow cleverly put all of our household mails on hold for the next two weeks. This week, I haven't been getting any mail and I didn't literally give it a thought. I assumed it was a slow week until I got a notice today from the post office showing my son's name on the notice via usps online that all mails are on hold. Great. So, I went to the USPS branch office to straighten that out. Geez, haha. He knows how to make orders or fill out the application but he fails to understand the reason why it should be used for.

My ASD kid definitely keeps me on my toes lol

I feel pretty good ... had a long talk with the chief today about my retiring for good and instead of just retiring 100% he wants to make me an honorary lifetime firefighter ... which is almost the same as it was only no pay and I can just go to calls, meetings or training just when I want to but will be a firefighter in that department the rest of my life :)

I hope that works out for you... retirement can be fun and it's good to be firefighter for the rest of your life. :)

I feel pretty good ... had a long talk with the chief today about my retiring for good and instead of just retiring 100% he wants to make me an honorary lifetime firefighter ... which is almost the same as it was only no pay and I can just go to calls, meetings or training just when I want to but will be a firefighter in that department the rest of my life :)

You shall be a firefighter foerever and ever. And now go eat!

I have a high school classmate who is a firefighter/EMT and we are still good friends. He gave me a tour of his firehouse and his firetruck and I was honored to be able to see how the firehouse is. It would be nice to ride in a truck responding to the calls but that isn't allowed.

Wasn't a good day for me today...hoping for a good one tomorrow tho' and feeling much better.

Feeling a lot better than I did when I woke up. Flu is finally going away. Starting to feel human again after 2 days of hell.

Need to increase my water consumption as I am not drinking enough. I can feel it in my legs as they are achy more than usual. As opposed to the usual nerve pain and such, this time, it's muscle. Slowly increasing and I have added a banana to my snacks today as well as lemon to the water.

Finally fell asleep at 7:50am....:shock:...musical tennitus is a bitch....Gonna be a very short day since I woke up very late.

Flu is gone but got allergies going nuts.

After all I did today, right now I feel like I need a hot tub. Sadly, no tubs in the house and I have no strength to stand in the shower.

Migraine was raging, fibro was set at maximum, but still, I managed to sweep/vacuum the house moving furniture and all. Had to dump the dirt chamber at least 13 times and filled a garbage can full of dog and cat hair.

Oh poor thing

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf
I m deaf and little cp
Jerry cofone

Need to increase my water consumption as I am not drinking enough. I can feel it in my legs as they are achy more than usual. As opposed to the usual nerve pain and such, this time, it's muscle. Slowly increasing and I have added a banana to my snacks today as well as lemon to the water.

I cant believe that there is nothing in this world to get rid of the symptoms of fibro!

counting sheep worse thing you can do if want sleep...Focus on one part of the body e.g big toe and watching tv is bad sleep hygine..This is good advice but do squwat for me but may help you.I tried rose oil expensive stuff but helped me for few days.
hope you feel better soon

Or take drowsy allergy meds ! Just kidding!

I cant believe that there is nothing in this world to get rid of the symptoms of fibro!

Lyrica or the generic version.

They also work on different types of neuropathy.

Lyrica or the generic version.

They also work on different types of neuropathy.

Because fibro manifests in different ways for everybody, different people use different medicines. I can't take anything, so I am attempting to ease mine through diet. For the most part, gluten makes symptoms that much harder to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back