How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you tough not to laugh? Not taking my jokes? :eek3:

Honestly? I'm a little cranky. Had a rough few days. Hopefully I'll cheer up with the photography I have planned for this weekend, and uploading them to here, although I won't be using the mobile site, cause for some reason, the tablet gallery isn't included, so I'll do it another way. Easy, really.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Honestly? I'm a little cranky. Had a rough few days. Hopefully I'll cheer up with the photography I have planned for this weekend, and uploading them to here, although I won't be using the mobile site, cause for some reason, the tablet gallery isn't included, so I'll do it another way. Easy, really.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Hey there, I'm a photography hobbyist and I was just wondering what project you had planned for this weekend?

I feel lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut. It is a stunning sunny morning here though and I will get out in it. The snow is perfect.

Feeling great! I never knew how some people can actually be very jealous of you :/

I feel really good!
This week has just been fabulous. Went to my ASL class and I love it. Bonus? Teacher is Deaf (of course) and encourages me to go to Deaf Coffees (She'll give me information on it) and I'm the only deaf person in the entire ASL class (She was very amazed/pleased). I love the class and can't wait for the next!

Also, It's Friday! Yay! WEEKEND! ... which I need to do a research paper...

Happy. Though I'm too "new" at my job to get an annual raise (missed it by 2 weeks), my boss put in for me to get a bonus, and a nice one at that. This will go into my vacation fund. :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

As usual
(Drags cigarette, inhales deeply, exhales smoke in the shape of a wide smile)
I'm feeling
WICKED, 'm

My new device finally arrived in IL a couple of hours ago. It's on its way here, and should arrive tomorrow morning. Still perplexed why Sears changed it from March 12th to March 8th. Guess my being deaf had something to do with that? And maybe because I told them I needed it for relay purposes? :dunno:

In spite of everything, I feel pretty good. Don't really have much to complain about. Bills are currently paid, food being bought tomorrow, dog training going slow, but going, family happy and all is well.

I am feeling better as the day goes on. Not much going on here so it was a good chuckle seeing hoichi bravely go up against the ladies about ability to withstand pain. Back outdoors with me...

Feeling great! People are starting to warm up to me at work. There were a lot of jokes and laughters today. Definitely a great day!

Whoa!! Welcome back

Sent from my SM-N900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Aw, care to elaborate on that? (you don't have to) I am just a little curious now.

Thank you all. I do have Triple AAA. The car is ok now. It's a boring bulky 1999 Chevy Express van. Maybe if it was turbocharged or something like that, I wouldn't have to call AAA. It's all on me for leaving headlights on while I had a 2.5 hour lunch with one of my buddy. He doesn't drive. If he did, then he would have been the perfect person to ask for help.

Oh good- I was gonna say Triple A (AAA). I had it but couldn't renew it due to money troubles :( .

Welcome to the club though. I have done that at least twice First time the battery was dead dead deaaaaad (was probably near that anyway), second time I was able to get a jump start from the apartment security guy (If I remember right). My track record is better with the headlights than with my (flat) tires...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back