How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling kind of "eh", but looking forward to a doggy play date and training session.

Feeling excited. Watching for the USPS vehicle to show up soon.

Amazing coincidence the barrel of water was nearby to extinguish the flames - luck I guess!

Not really. The barrel was there to collect rainwater, which is what people down there used to do back in the early 1990's. This happened in 1991, so I vividly remember running around with a ball of fire on my head, until I spotted the barrel, and dunked my head in it.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Not really. The barrel was there to collect rainwater, which is what people down there used to do back in the early 1990's. This happened in 1991, so I vividly remember running around with a ball of fire on my head, until I spotted the barrel, and dunked my head in it.
Where is "down there" back in the ancient 1990's? What kind of fireworks were they?

Where is "down there" back in the ancient 1990's? What kind of fireworks were they?

Clay City, IL. And the kind of firework that backfired is the ones that you stick into something, light it up, and watch it take off, except this one didn't do that-- it went sideways. Rare, but it does happen.

Mark

Clay City, IL. And the kind of firework that backfired is the ones that you stick into something, light it up, and watch it take off, except this one didn't do that-- it went sideways. Rare, but it does happen.

Mark

Sounds like bottle rockets.

Sounds like bottle rockets.

Very good. Yes, it was that kind-- the one on a stick that shoots straight up into the air that backfired.

Mark

Better than yesterday! I didn't realize that when I come back home, those dope from hospital wears down. Struggling with swallowing anything. Now I can swallow a bit better, even drinking, I can't drink too much at a time, just sipping. Now I can drink a bit more.

Important is rest and keep walking around between rest.

Extremely lethargic today. think I am just gonna veg if possible.

Good nights sleep and feeling chipper!...hate it that we're losing an hour tho'....it's later than we think!

I'm feeling a bit tired but at the same time, I'm pretty content with how things are going right now. :)

The pain in my tooth went away little bit. I could feel hole in my jaw. I hope it does not come back for a long time. I only took one painkiller so I am feeling ok today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back