How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
NERVOUS! :Ohno: No call back yet, but there's still time!!! :Ohno: Just need to make it until 11am to go get to fill out my paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Ohno: :ugh: :barf: :hyper:

I personally don't know you but I have a really good feeling you will get the job.

Frustrated. I'm the fastest to finish my tests in my Nursing Assistant class, first to volunteer, I have all my homework for the next week and a half finished... But I feel like I'm trying to stay ahead to compensate for the fact that I'm required to be tested on my skills that involve hearing through a stethoscope. And I can't do that.
However, on a more positive note- I have a brand new beach cruiser! It's purple. And I can ride it to work when the weather gets a little warmer!

Frustrated. While now waiting for a part for my on again off again freezer, the fridge died. Am trying the "reboot" thing now (unplug it for an hour). Went out to get some bags of ice to put in it to help keep things cool.
Waiting to hear from landlord.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Frustrated. I'm the fastest to finish my tests in my Nursing Assistant class, first to volunteer, I have all my homework for the next week and a half finished... But I feel like I'm trying to stay ahead to compensate for the fact that I'm required to be tested on my skills that involve hearing through a stethoscope. And I can't do that.
However, on a more positive note- I have a brand new beach cruiser! It's purple. And I can ride it to work when the weather gets a little warmer!

There is a stethoscope made just for your situation. Really.

There is a stethoscope made just for your situation. Really.

I've been researching them. But good to know! Just expensive. Is what it is and I've been given a visual blood pressure cuff to borrow from my work so I'm pretty happy with how lucky I am to use that. It'll work out! Just frustrating sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I'm feeling absolutely thrilled that I recently sold a Fuji Absolute bike. This is going to be an absolutely great year for selling bikes!!!

I'm feeling absolutely thrilled that I recently sold a Fuji Absolute bike. This is going to be an absolutely great year for selling bikes!!!

At 7:30 AM? My, you must have a busy spring planned. :D

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

It was sold last night. It was nice to get bikes out yesterday as opposed to today.

Oh. Pardon me. True, it is nice to get the bikes out. You'll have more room that way. My living space used to not have space for bicycles, but now it has space for three of them. :D

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I feel jittery. Today is the day that my lady friend comes to town, and there are so many unknowns, but I shall have my answer in a few hours. I will be hopping on the Metra in less than 8 hours to Ogilvie Transportation Center, where I will have lunch, and then head to Chicago Union Station to pick up my friend, who will be arriving on the 1 PM Saluki.

Mark

I feel jittery. Today is the day that my lady friend comes to town, and there are so many unknowns, but I shall have my answer in a few hours. I will be hopping on the Metra in less than 8 hours to Ogilvie Transportation Center, where I will have lunch, and then head to Chicago Union Station to pick up my friend, who will be arriving on the 1 PM Saluki.

Mark

I hope you get "lucky" with her. ;)

I hope you get "lucky" with her. ;)

I will find out soon enough. Problem is, she lives a long way from here, and if she desires a relationship, then I got a lot of things to change.

Mark

I will find out soon enough. Problem is, she lives a long way from here, and if she desires a relationship, then I got a lot of things to change.

Mark

If she wants a relationship, she should be able to make some changes to help you make changes to meet you halfway (not literally).

If she wants a relationship, she should be able to make some changes to help you make changes to meet you halfway (not literally).

Halfway? Doubt that. You see, the last time I came close to a relationship, I nearly went to her hometown to stay at her place. I am going to be on the lookout for that again today, and if she asks again, then I know it's possibly for real. I could well be seeing myself taking more Amtrak trips this year than ever before. We'll see. I am going to be keeping an eye out for certain signs. That, and she's deaf.

Mark

Halfway? Doubt that. You see, the last time I came close to a relationship, I nearly went to her hometown to stay at her place. I am going to be on the lookout for that again today, and if she asks again, then I know it's possibly for real. I could well be seeing myself taking more Amtrak trips this year than ever before. We'll see. I am going to be keeping an eye out for certain signs. That, and she's deaf.

Mark

Mark

Is that the only change you meant? I was not only talking about transportation. I thought the changes you meant were also money issue and personal struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back