How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCITED! I have an interview for what would mean a promotion with more pay tomorrow!!! I'm very nervous!!! :Ohno:

EXCITED! I have an interview for what would mean a promotion with more pay tomorrow!!! I'm very nervous!!! :Ohno:

I am pretty sure you will get the job, you seem pretty amazing to me.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

I am pretty sure you will get the job, you seem pretty amazing to me.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm very nervous, but I'm very hopeful!!!! :Ohno: I can't even sleep!!! :( Further drive away from home, but SOOOOOO worth it!

I'm very nervous, but I'm very hopeful!!!! :Ohno: I can't even sleep!!! :( Further drive away from home, but SOOOOOO worth it!

Will you still work in an ER triage? I love the fast pace and surprises you get.

Yes, but I will be supervising more and assisting in more surgeries! :D More pay, more fast pace, more authority and did I mention, more pay?! :D

Yes, but I will be supervising more and assisting in more surgeries! :D More pay, more fast pace, more authority and did I mention, more pay?! :D

This is a great opportunity for you. Obviously your great at what you do. I can't wait to hear your news. I'm sending positive thoughts your way. How friggin exciting!!!!!!!

Really hope you get the job Mew you really deserve it, eapecially the extra pay.

How does the additional pay compare with the cost of the additional commute or cost of living if you move?

Blah - have a cold

A bit happy - have figured out some coding problems that have been irking me.

Frustrated - not sure a repairman is going to come today to fix the freezer. At least I can work from home, so not losing pay waiting for him.

Like Caz.... Like crap.... Zombied out.... tired.... 8 hours of interviews.... I'm tired... God I hope it wasn't all in vein.... NO CALL TOMORROW OR THURSDAY MORNING LET ME GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better. Had a small fever last night that gave me the chills. And just when my house was feeling "warm". Agh!

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Eyes are swimming...and "nose honking"....allergies....green pollen all over my car today!

I'll trade you that pollen for my snow!
So ready for spring - kleenex boxes and all.

photo-2-7.png

Feeling happy!! Got my new mattress today. I am feeling fantastic! :D

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

NERVOUS! :Ohno: No call back yet, but there's still time!!! :Ohno: Just need to make it until 11am to go get to fill out my paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Ohno: :ugh: :barf: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back