How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That diagram is different to what I do with jumping other cars, I plug Step5D to the battery... and car starts straight away. :shrugs:

yea that's fine. works either way.

By all means, borrow my car....

mpBoDKohuBkg-ceerH-lDkQ.jpg

Yeah... not gonna work. He drives something a LOT larger than that.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I'm sure there is someone who will give him a jump. I have done it for people and they have done it for me. You know there are some really nice people out there. They are not all out to cause you harm. Hey, even the police will don it............

He should get "Road Service" included in his Insurance....only a few dollars more each month....they will come out and jump-start the car or tow it to a garage for repairs.....(p.s.s.)...and I'm a Lady telling ya that!

I'm sure there is someone who will give him a jump. I have done it for people and they have done it for me. You know there are some really nice people out there. They are not all out to cause you harm. Hey, even the police will don it............

Let's not give him any more ideas to call the police anymore okay? :laugh2:

I'll let him figure it out. He's smart enough to know what to do.

Mark

He should get "Road Service" included in his Insurance....only a few dollars more each month....they will come out and jump-start the car or tow it to a garage for repairs.....(p.s.s.)...and I'm a Lady telling ya that!

He may already have it, but that's not my business to ask him that, though. I'll let him tell me if he's comfortable doing so.

Mark

I might be a ditz when it comes to cars, but I got this bad boy in my trunk!

duracell.jpg

I might be a ditz when it comes to cars, but I got this bad boy in my trunk!

duracell.jpg

That would be a perfect gift for almost anyone who drives (except my Dad, who drives a Semi, and their batteries are NOT small).

Mark

I am feeling dissed. Sears had given me a tracking order yesterday morning, and then later on, I got an e-mail saying it had been changed to Priority Mail, and now I'm unsure when it'll arrive.

Update: Now I know why. They included insurance on the device. No wonder, and they changed it from next week Wednesday to this Saturday, which is ironic, because that would leave me with just 7 days to get to know my new device before I head downtown next week Saturday, the 15th. A lotta work to do.

Thank you all. I do have Triple AAA. The car is ok now. It's a boring bulky 1999 Chevy Express van. Maybe if it was turbocharged or something like that, I wouldn't have to call AAA. It's all on me for leaving headlights on while I had a 2.5 hour lunch with one of my buddy. He doesn't drive. If he did, then he would have been the perfect person to ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back