How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am exciting to go soon I am pretty holiday, be coming Deaf youth! safe for me!! soon coming I will airplane next monday
I exciting wait for on fun joyful

During the March break-next week- my granddaughter Kiera will visit with a few friends. Almost 8 now.

Boy, I've run out of steam....after a restless night from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) and not sleeping, then having to run around all day on errands, cooking super, etc., etc....I'm about to call it a night unless I can get an extra burst of energy.....Maybe a cup or 2 of coffee will do the trick.

Woke up at 5:45....saw the boys off for school...then couldn't go back to sleep. Probably becuz it's the weekend and already almost 70 degrees here...gonna be a real nice day! (If I can keep my eyes open).

Boy, I've run out of steam....after a restless night from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) and not sleeping, then having to run around all day on errands, cooking super, etc., etc....I'm about to call it a night unless I can get an extra burst of energy.....Maybe a cup or 2 of coffee will do the trick.

Ugh...you too? My wife has it and cannot sleep either. She tried Lyrica, but it made her gain a lot of weight, now she takes Mirapex. Downside is that it makes her sleepy all the time.

Ugh...you too? My wife has it and cannot sleep either. She tried Lyrica, but it made her gain a lot of weight, now she takes Mirapex. Downside is that it makes her sleepy all the time.

:wave:

try this Equate Pain Reliever PM. this stuff helps me get a good nights sleep. works very well to reduce the chronic pain during the night.

How does one deal with "restless brain"-tomorrow activities?

Last edited:
:wave:

try this Equate Pain Reliever PM. this stuff helps me get a good nights sleep. works very well to reduce the chronic pain during the night.

Someone suggested Requip....but since I don't have RSL very often, just gonna wait to see if it happens again....didn't have it last night, tho'...but everytime I move my foot/leg when I'm sleeping, the kitty attacks it!....got any good ideas for that?...:giggle:...don't suggest throwing the kitty out of the bedroom...he will "meow, meow" all night, waking the boys up, and scratching the bedroom door to get in....He absolutely will not sleep with anybody else but me....Maybe I've got a Tiger in my Tank!....:laugh2:

Someone suggested Requip....but since I don't have RSL very often, just gonna wait to see if it happens again....didn't have it last night, tho'...but everytime I move my foot/leg when I'm sleeping, the kitty attacks it!....got any good ideas for that?...:giggle:...don't suggest throwing the kitty out of the bedroom...he will "meow, meow" all night, waking the boys up, and scratching the bedroom door to get in....He absolutely will not sleep with anybody else but me....Maybe I've got a Tiger in my Tank!....:laugh2:

yeah, just keep the cat in a different room. my cat does the same. Cassie also starts poncing on my head to wake me at 3AM. Cassie does it so she can sleep on my pillows after I get out of bed. so I put her in the spare bedroom, that is her room now.

yeah, just keep the cat in a different room. my cat does the same. Cassie also starts poncing on my head to wake me at 3AM. Cassie does it so she can sleep on my pillows after I get out of bed. so I put her in the spare bedroom, that is her room now.

"meow, meow, meow....meowwwwww"...then my doggie starts barking...thinking about giving up my bed all together, letting the doggie & the cat have it, and sleep in the laundry room...Our cat, "Mr. Sid" follows me everywhere, even to the bathroom. He'll jump into the bathtub, play hide and seek behind the shower curtain....then attack the toilet paper.

lol. got a real mischievous personality.

evey time i'm getting undress to shower my pets give me this look -

v3nk1y.jpg

I am exhausted and have had a massive headache all day. What with my new computer and falling in love with it, I was up until 12:30am on it, then got to bed and woke at 5am this morning to get things together to have hubby at the cardiology office for his stress test. I still have not been back to sleep and I am falling asleep. Don't want to take a nap or anything as I want to sleep good tonight as I have a long day tomorrow.

kind of a little depressed actually, things just aren't going right lately and people are letting me down.
days like this I lose faith in humanity

kind of a little depressed actually, things just aren't going right lately and people are letting me down.
days like this I lose faith in humanity

Hate it when I have "those days"...but things will get better, trust me!

I take calcium magnesium pills for restless leg syndrome. It really does help me.

My fifth daughter is going by train to Florida to visit her cousin for a week. She had a layover in D.C. today all day. She checked her bags and walked to the Library of Congress to look around.

In April, my fourth daughter is leaving to go stay with friends in Germany for two months.

I encouraged both of them to go on their journeys, but honestly, I'm nervous about all their traveling, but they are grown ups and can handle themselves.

Feeling like an "early bird" this AM, it's Saturday and I'm the 1st person to get out of bed at 7AM.....but actually, I'm a "night owl"....

Very overcast, windy...and cool...great day for sleeping...but once I get up, I can't go back to sleep.

Hate it when I have "those days"...but things will get better, trust me!

Thanks, the day got better not to long after you posted that.
Making plans to get together with some extended family tomorrow. Haven't seen them in a while so I'm getting excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back