How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

I'm still stuck in bed, sleeping +18hours a day from having the flu, bronchitis and pneumonia all at once.

Taking antibiotics which are helping ... But I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired :( :(

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

I'm still stuck in bed, sleeping +18hours a day from having the flu, bronchitis and pneumonia all at once.

Taking antibiotics which are helping ... But I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired :( :(

:shock:...ur one sick puppy!....Know you must feel awful....

Was feeling okay until I went to the neurologist. After having the EMG test, I am sdo sore and achy when walking. I hope it goes away overnight.

Other than that, I feel fine. I re-joined the weight loss group just to see if it would help. Some of the ladies in the group are interested in vegetarian meals and vegan recipes.

Sad.
Our fifth grandchild was due in September, but our daughter miscarried today. She was at our house so we were able to help pamper her. I held the tiny one.

Sad.
Our fifth grandchild was due in September, but our daughter miscarried today. She was at our house so we were able to help pamper her. I held the tiny one.

Sad....my daughter lost 2...one still-born and one with heart defects.....Ur daughter will need all the pampering you can give her.

Sad.

Sincere condolences. Hugs to you and the family. :grouphug:

I am dealing with pain left over from the neurologist appointment yesterday. It's almost like when he did the EMG that he awakened all the dormant nerve endings and my pain levels have multiplied. Other than that, I am whipped, exhausted and tender all over.

Wirelessly posted

He amazes me and got put back in daze :giggle:

Feeling a bit better. Have been feeling a little depressed recently. Lots of prayers & keeping busy is helping.

Spent most of the day just like I wanted to!...Feel good, but am lazy today...it's so HOT out!...waiting on my sons to come home from the Library, then we're going to Home Depot and Walmart,

Massively down in the dumps and depressed. Massively in pain. Massively not really caring about anything.

:(
Wanna come to my Prozac party?

Both you girls come on over to my house...we'll go out to the dock and break a bottle of wine or champagne and wave at the boaters and jet skiers!...maybe even get a ride!

Both you girls come on over to my house...we'll go out to the dock and break a bottle of wine or champagne and wave at the boaters and jet skiers!...maybe even get a ride!

Heading to the train station right now! :giggle: I wish. Thanks for the offer though. :)

I'm not on Prozac, yet. I think this depression is just temporary, but will keep an eye on it and if it lasts more than two weeks will consider going to my psychiatrist.
Depression is so depressing.

Chick-chat, sunshine, feet in the water, and wine .. sounds like heaven right now. Can I invite myself? I'll bring some good Cdn chocolate!

Also got a confirmation from the vet today. Tinkerbell has a tumor on her right hip and a small on on her left hip. We may have to put her down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back