How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lot to do today and not really into doing it. But, I did manage to complete one task so far already.

Still tired after not getting much sleep Thursday night, but I will be fine. Thanking my lucky stars that hubby is taking MIL to the hairdresser today.

I woke up early because my back hurt. Lately I have been dreaming that I have done all of my house work. Last night, I dreamt I did all the dishes, vacuumed and dusted the whole down stairs. Then when I wake up I am sore, tired but mostly disappointed that my house has not been cleaned. Weird!!!

I woke up early because my back hurt. Lately I have been dreaming that I have done all of my house work. Last night, I dreamt I did all the dishes, vacuumed and dusted the whole down stairs. Then when I wake up I am sore, tired but mostly disappointed that my house has not been cleaned. Weird!!!

Dial up "Mrs. Clean"!...She gets rid of dirt & grime...and grease in just a minute! Mrs. Clean can clean ur whole house...and everything that's in it!"....ahhh...ur housework ain't gonna go anywhere, Angel!....But know how you feel about it. Was the same way when I was in the hospital 10 days.....the boys said..."Mom, we cleaned the whole house!"...I got home to a disaster!

Maybe ur hubby could surprise you, and hire a cleaning lady to come over just for 1 day to do the work?...

Im one of those people that would clean before the cleaning lady came so she didn't think I was lazy!,hahaha When the kids were home and we did our "big" cleaning, they would always ask "are we having company"!!
If I could get done just a portion of whats in my head, I would be thrilled.

Angel: don't you have more pressing concerns re 15th?

Angel: don't you have more pressing concerns re 15th?

Thanks, yes I do. The MRI is a big deal since I have to be put to sleep. Lots going on right now. Im really good at making "to do" list, but not much gets checked off.hahaha:hmm:

Tired. Rode 21 miles from Middletown to Chesapeake City and back with a couple other guys on our bicycles. The wind chill was 22 degrees, 14mph winds really took a toll on us.

Tired. Rode 21 miles from Middletown to Chesapeake City and back with a couple other guys on our bicycles. The wind chill was 22 degrees, 14mph winds really took a toll on us.

Should have waited till tomorrow. Supposed to be much warmer. ;)

Should have waited till tomorrow. Supposed to be much warmer. ;)

We are riding again Sunday. Need to keep it up, my goal is to ride 1500 miles this year. Only got in 82 miles so far. Are you joining us?

We are riding again Sunday. Need to keep it up, my goal is to ride 1500 miles this year. Only got in 82 miles so far. Are you joining us?

Not hardly! :) My exercise of choice is walking and I don't do as much of that as I should, but am trying.

My weakest body link are my legs...and whenever I rode a bicycle a mile or so, my calves ached like crazy.....I rode a bike last year, and it was the last time, after weaving and falling into a ditch which was full of mud and rain water.....I was more embarrassed than hurt. :giggle:

Today is just a very slow day, not uncommon for sundays but today I'm just fine and I let myself be.

We got up late, after going to bed late....very nice AM...the Pelicans are out on the River fishing for their breakfast/lunch....My son can hear the "splash" as they hit the water whenever they see a fish....We all sit outside on the Patio this AM....all of us feeling "good", laid-back and just a lazy Sunday.....Thinking of going out to eat later this evening...but it's an hour later than we know it is!....Daylight Savings Time.

I still feel like it is almost 11AM when it is only 12PM.

Meh.

Been very slow and lethargic today. Slept late after forgetting to set clocks forward (not back). Got to church and fell asleep there. Got home and fell asleep while talking with mother. Hubby picked up lunch and I ate and feel a little more awake, but not much.

I had so much pain last night that I did not sleep well at all.

Last edited:
Been very slow and lethargic today. Slept late after forgetting to set clocks back. Got to church and fell asleep there. Got home and fell asleep while talking with mother. Hubby picked up lunch and I ate and feel a little more awake, but not much.

I had so much pain last night that I did not sleep well at all.

I hope you didn't set your clocks BACK of else you're 2 hours behind. :giggle:
Hope you're feeling better.

I hope you didn't set your clocks BACK of else you're 2 hours behind. :giggle:
Hope you're feeling better.

Boy is that I typo I had - will fix it. Now, I did go forward. Sheesh.

A little more aware of things now, but still just very lethargic. Hubby called the doctor and he seems to think it's a combo of the crappy weather we are having and my fibromyalgia.

Im feeling much better. My gosh, I was feeling sluggish yesterday and took a nap. Damn daylight savings.

My new guy makes me smile daily :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back