How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a crappy night of sleeping, but I do feel a little better today. IT has been warm, but windy today. I just don't feel like moving, but I must cook dinner soon. Our gas has gone up about .32 cents over the past week. Middle grade gas, 89 octane was $3.96 today and the lower grade was $3.89.

Gas here in CA is $4.65 and up per gallon. Some cities are over $5 per gallon.

Antibiotics that leave you feeling nauseous and devoid of any energy, blech!

Just in case any of you do not know this, the following meds will make tinnitus worse|
This list came from my sister in-law, Chief Pathologist in Chicago:

Aspirin, Advil, and Aleve make tinnitus worse, so be careful with these and other antiinflammatories.* Erythromycin & its derivatives (ex. Zithromax, Biaxin) and Vancomycin*do the same.*

Like I said you all probably know this. However since I am pretty new at all of this I am still soaking in as much info as possible. Hope this might help a little.

RR I was thinking of you when I read this information, since you seem to be on antiobiotics frequently.

Well- I guess I am lucky. I can't take any antibiotics at all, and I am allergic to aspirin and ibuprofen.

Happy to be old enough for some senior discounts. Saved a whopping 35 cents today at Taco Bell. :)
Should I feel sad they didn't ask for ID? :( :)
It was at the drive thru so I guess I sounded old enough.
Now to just remember to ask at other places.

Fantastic! Wonderful wonderful day!

Feeling pretty good for a chilly and windy Sunday here....The Sun is out tho'. Didn't get too much sleep becuz of our kitten....he attacks every movement from the bed, bites my toes and feet.....even my little doggie got fed up!....So, out he went and I closed my door....this AM, found all the rugs messed all up, and he was in my plants, digging away.....(like a dog!)....that cat is something else.

Hubby has been working hard at replacing our front lawn. Our giant beautiful tree has roots coming up all over the lawn. So he had a huge pile of dirt delieverd and building up the lawn about a foot. Wish we were doing something cos I think its a nice day. However, my long outing on Thursday caught up with me so resting up for my next outing may be good for me. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!

I am tried on busy I was church today!!

Had a bad night and a slow morning, but I have been to Whole Foods and Barnes & Noble. Back home and finally got online on this netbook. It's crashed twice and I am now getting frustrated.

Had a bad night and a slow morning, but I have been to Whole Foods and Barnes & Noble. Back home and finally got online on this netbook. It's crashed twice and I am now getting frustrated.

I hate computer problems. I get kicked of this site quite frequently. I am terrible with computers so I have no idea why this happens.
Good luck Kristina.

I always have the greatest feeling when I am with him :)

Feeling just OK....after 1 cup of Java....no sleep last night due to RLS (restless leg syndrome)...drove me insane!....But I've got lots to do today, so just gonna bite the bullet.

Feeling just OK....after 1 cup of Java....no sleep last night due to RLS (restless leg syndrome)...drove me insane!....But I've got lots to do today, so just gonna bite the bullet.

:hug: My husband had RLS. I hope I never get it.

:hug: My husband had RLS. I hope I never get it.

Thks, LoveBlue...I know there is something you can take for RLS, not sure if it's over-the-counter or not (saw it on TV).....I only have it perhaps a few times a year.

Thks, LoveBlue...I know there is something you can take for RLS, not sure if it's over-the-counter or not (saw it on TV).....I only have it perhaps a few times a year.

He may have had a prescription med, but I don't recall what it was (considering he was taking something like 15 different prescriptions). If I think of it, I'll look it up on the Excel file I still have of his prescriptions(**takes out post-it note pad**) . He was seeing his neurologist for the RLS.

Have had a mostly stressful day, but it all came out in the end. Don't want it to be the end of the day yet. Right now, as of this minute, I am floating on Cloud 9. I have a new computer. I have a nice LCD flat panel monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back