How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if you are not getting enough exercise your sleep may get messed up. You may not be moving around enough (due to the pain?).

Feeling better today...took care of that "mess" at school....now feel cool, calm & collective.....signed, sealed & delivered...:giggle:...whatever! Need to get back into my groove, tho'.....think I'll just take a little nap and snuggle with the doggie and kitty.

I'm feeling a little better. Had a trip to the ER. Doc took me off the liquid diet and I had to do a bunch of other things. Will not get into it, just know that the path to the bathroom stays clear and everyone is using the other. :shock:

I managed to pass out and freaked out the family. Hubby and I spent the better part of the night in the ER. I was not dehydrated like the family thought, just the pain all hit at once and I couldn't take it. All tests showed I was actually hydrated well and taking care properly, just I couldn't handle the pain. I have a high tolerance for pain, but this was so intense that it took super powerful stuff in an IV.

I'm feeling a little better. Had a trip to the ER. Doc took me off the liquid diet and I had to do a bunch of other things. Will not get into it, just know that the path to the bathroom stays clear and everyone is using the other. :shock:

I managed to pass out and freaked out the family. Hubby and I spent the better part of the night in the ER. I was not dehydrated like the family thought, just the pain all hit at once and I couldn't take it. All tests showed I was actually hydrated well and taking care properly, just I couldn't handle the pain. I have a high tolerance for pain, but this was so intense that it took super powerful stuff in an IV.

I hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself!

Have a toothache....:shock:...it's been years since I've had one...calling the Dentist first thing Monday morning.....it's no fun at all....

I feel great. got the taxes done already and very happy with the results.

does anyone one know why jackson hewitt are acking like nazis with having to show your social security card? I didn't have to last year. have used the office several years in a row. this year the office was demanding ss card or they would not do taxes. wondering what the reason behind it...

eh. got a sore throat, runny nose... I think I've got a cold, not fun. The sore throat sucks the most.

Hope you feel better today. wow you have high tolerance for pain but can you handle pain 24/7 for years alike my husband is dealing right now? I am sorry you had to expierence this.

Feeling lazy this afternoon after work today. Not feel alike to do any chores around here. I guess this kind of weather makes me lazy.

I'm feeling mighty fine. I thought I would enjoy this nice Sunday morning from my bed/couch rather than from a pew. Feels pretty good too. I don't feel shuffled like cattle through a sale barn. I think after I move, I will go church shopping in my new city, this church I've been going to on and off for the last 10 years just isn't jiving with me anymore. I thought I would get it 'right' this time. Nope never did. The pastor's wife more or less said I was a fake Christian in a text message then when I got all pissy with her about she apologized, but I didn't feel the apology. I've not spoken with her or the pastor for two weeks. I think it's time to just move on.

I feel you, Dixie....I've attended many, many Churches, and still I haven't found the "right" fit for me.And there have been so many "situations" with some Church members that have turned me off, even put me into a rage....especially when they start nosing into my business and asking so many personal questions.

I don't mind "sharing" things, but absolutely not to strangers or people that I don't know very well. And to note, I've also been "hit upon" with 2 Churches...hence, made me feel awful, when the only reason I went was to hear the gospel...not to "find someone".....

My boys do go to Church. And they have "Youth Quake" on Friday nights, which they enjoy, and especially Wednesday nights service. On Sunday, we do take a day "of rest" and just chill...maybe take a drive somewhere, even to the Zoo.

I don't enjoy being "put on the spot" by Church members, or even being urged, over and over "to become Saved" at their Church. Or their "inquiring minds", coming to my home over and over, unanounced!

They don't go quite that far into Calvinism but they walk that fine line bordering. I'm at the church now about to hash this snit fit out with the pastors wife. What happens now will determine my ongoing membership whether I choose to continue or break it off completely.

Feeling that i was totally in another world for the last two days and now I am back to my world but very very tired.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling great!

Feeling super, it was a good day. Spring-like weather and will continue thru the weekend, but a cold front is headed this way (NE Florida).

Woke up feeling as if a Mack truck hit me. I ache from shoulders to ankles. We are also expecting some cooler weather and dropping a good 6-10 degrees on Sunday they say. SE Florida.

Woke up feeling as if a Mack truck hit me. I ache from shoulders to ankles. We are also expecting some cooler weather and dropping a good 6-10 degrees on Sunday they say. SE Florida.

Maybe a nice & hot bubble bath would make you feel better, Kristina!...Light up a few candles, sneak you in a small bottle of wine and lock the bathroom door....Sing to ur heart's content!

I had a full night of sleep without problems...feelin reliefed b/c the storms has passed by my state.

Slept real well and had a busy day. Am waiting on a phone call to see if I've got to drive 20 miles out to pick up my son or not...oh well...and gas went up around .12 cents this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back