How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I feel like I ate a pound of sugar... no more sugar packs for me for a while... Bla... I must have the worst will power in the history of CATs... sigh...

Last edited:
Humans?!?! Since when did you join that motley race?

I don't know how it happened, I think I had a brain fart and resorted to a lower life form for a second when posting that... it's fixed now.

Feeling really happy right now! My sister gave me a whole bag of knitting yarn! :D yay!

I'm feeling like I need a break of some sort. Almost anxious because I have less than a quarter tank of gas to get by on until I can go to the bank to deposit my check and make it to the gas station - on Friday. Too bad tomorrow is only Thursday. I nee to improvise. I may sneak some lawn mower gas from the gas cans in the garage and then refill them on Friday before my dad notices. (if he finds his gas cans empty he shits a golden brick)

I'm feeling like I need a break of some sort. Almost anxious because I have less than a quarter tank of gas to get by on until I can go to the bank to deposit my check and make it to the gas station - on Friday. Too bad tomorrow is only Thursday. I nee to improvise. I may sneak some lawn mower gas from the gas cans in the garage and then refill them on Friday before my dad notices. (if he finds his gas cans empty he shits a golden brick)

Not a bad option... gold is over $1700 an ounce! :lol:

Not a bad option... gold is over $1700 an ounce! :lol:

At that price I'd love to see that golden brick plop out onto the ground. That's when I grab it an run to the bank laughing like a maniac about to get rich.

I feel better b/c after watchin 4+ hrs of college basketball, I ran 4 miles in 32 minutes..Im smellin dirty and nasty. I need shower... I wash my hair with soap. :lol:

Tired of feelin' left out ever since when I was in h.s. to present. I don't know why I always still the same.

It is 3:30 am still have not fallen asleep. Another night with no sleep. Why can't I sleep anymore? So I guess I will continue being overly tired.

Tired of feelin' left out ever since when I was in h.s. to present. I don't know why I always still the same.

Do you feel left out here? It's hard to include people, you gotta just dive in here.

It is 3:30 am still have not fallen asleep. Another night with no sleep. Why can't I sleep anymore? So I guess I will continue being overly tired.

Just wait till you get my consulting bill, you will sleep like a babe there after!! :) :giggle:

Just wait till you get my consulting bill, you will sleep like a babe there after!! :) :giggle:

Something needs to make me sleep. Hubby is getting up for work soon and I never went to bed. I need sleep. What the heck is wrong with me? I do not drink caffeine and I am so tired. This is getting ridicules. :roll:

maybe you could try warm milk/milk substitute, or herbal tea?
or turn the lights down and read for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back