How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a really stressful time with my mother (more-so than usual) and seeing the remains of a horrific accident. I am very thankful to be home in one piece. I will be thankful for the little things today. So, I guess we can say, that I am feeling safe and thankful.

my legs are strained so are my feet from working around too much. Sigh

Had a thumb cramp from painting for 2 days....more to do tomorrow (staining furniture).....bought some new paint brushes today...really enjoying myself, plus, it makes things look new...

i closed nervous I awkward :lol: I want to coming soon job!! I hope be exciting lots of on study tomorrow again! :D I feeling good day!

Getting ready for today's work: BEAT Mr Clock- 11.30am today! Fortunately, not very stressful unless there is a "strike by Toronto inside workers"-voting today.
More computer time if there is a strike?

Seems Lake Ontario is a bit too cold for swimming!

I am feeling cheerful and :D

Feeling pretty good today, just a little stopped up (sinus) from allergies.....gonna get back to staining some furniture in a few hours....the weekend is almost here....seems this week just flew right on by....

Feeling okay. Not much of anything extraordinary. Tired, nostalgic, stressed and general blah.

Something from my dinner at Applebee's is not agreeing with me. I am getting blisters in the mouth. UGH!!!!

huh???????

I must have had something in what I ate that I am allergic to. I have 5 blisters inside my cheeks. I get this every so often.

Can't imagine what it would have come from, I had a 7oz sirloin, baked potato and steamed broccoli. I took my own butter and sour cream that is non-dairy.

Aren't potatoes and tomatoes in the nightshade family? Some people can't eat them because of that.

Zeus's birthday

How am I feeling today ? Pretty darn good, today is the birthday of my Audio dog, Zeus. He is four years old today. From the day he came home till now, the longest we have been apart is aprox 16hrs. He is beside my desk as I write this, he rides with me everywhere.

So yeah, pretty good day. I cannot say strongly enough how much he has impacted my life.

Attachments

• Z winter 2012.jpg
    Z winter 2012.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
How am I feeling today ? Pretty darn good, today is the birthday of my Audio dog, Zeus. He is four years old today. From the day he came home till now, the longest we have been apart is aprox 16hrs. He is beside my desk as I write this, he rides with me everywhere.

So yeah, pretty good day. I cannot say strongly enough how much he has impacted my life.

Don't think I've heard them called Audio dog, but that makes sense. Easier than "assistive listening dog". (presuming I understood correctly)

@LoveBlue

Yes, that is the term applied to the program. As we progressed in the training it somehow got shortened to Audio Dog. Huh, never really thought of it. It was a term that just stuck I guess.

That's a big and beautiful, healthy looking dog. He would be a welcome addition to guard my back yard! But don't think my small Pomeranian would like that too much....What's his Birthday surprise? A T-Bone Steak?

Hungry. Man, I got off my walking habit for a short while, and I find myself hungrier than when I was walking almost daily. Well, hope to get back to walking now that it's getting warmer again and I've finished practicing for my last ALS class for the semester.

dang it all!...our TV is not working this AM and I missed several of my fav shows.....gearing up for the weekend, got a lot of cooking to do and don't feel like it hardly. Plan a BBQ if it doesn't rain.

That's a big and beautiful, healthy looking dog. He would be a welcome addition to guard my back yard! But don't think my small Pomeranian would like that too much....What's his Birthday surprise? A T-Bone Steak?

Hi RR,

Truth is, Z is so very cool with other animals. Part of his training, yes, but also his personality. Z and my cat play. He has had other dogs get really aggressive with him at which point he just ignores it. He is pretty passive...........for the most part.

If he feels a threat to me, or even in my space the hair on his back will come up. He gets a "razor back". When I touch him, I feel his growl. He will alert on sound in different ways. Some very urgent, some just making me aware. He always takes me to the sound or points its location by looking at it.

His diet is pretty strict, but today I will bend the rules some. :)

Feeling sort of Blue today. Woke up to cloudy, grey skies, had been raining all night and again this AM...no BBQ plans for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back