House Democratic official: 'We've got the votes' on health care

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this reform that the House voted on is not what's best for all :aw:

You are entitled to your belief.

But could you explain how insuring that all Americans have access to health care is not good for all?

I am moving to texas - they can hold their own :giggle:

by the time I am ready, I may need a passport

Nah we will let you in......We have missles and missle plants too. Tons of bases, Oil, Ag, tourism, low unemployment compared to the rest of the U.S.. Totally self reliant. We are in the top 3 richest states yet we are 49th in return on our federal tax dollar. That class, means we would be much better off on our own.

Plus I have no doubt given our business tax structure that businesses would flock here if we pulled out.

Already 2,000 people a day move here.

We may not do it. I am not even sure I am for it yet....but It would work well if we do

Remains to be seen. I am confident it will.

it will be a very interesting moment for sure! I don't think we've had this kind of heat in a long time since New Deal! :hmm:

You are comparing America to USSR?

Not by law....only as puzzle pieces.....It was a difficult split....this one would be too.....If it can happen there it can happen here

it will be a very interesting moment for sure! I don't think we've had this kind of heat in a long time since New Deal! :hmm:

Yep, been quite a while. Seems that any program designed to assist the underprivileged and unfortunate is a point of contention for the privileged and fortunate.:hmm:

Not by law....only as puzzle pieces.....It was a difficult split....this one would be too.....If it can happen there it can happen here

And the same results can happen here as well.:cool2:

Nah we will let you in......We have missles and missle plants too. Tons of bases, Oil, Ag, tourism, low unemployment compared to the rest of the U.S.. Totally self reliant. We are in the top 3 richest states yet we are 49th in return on our federal tax dollar. That class, means we would be much better off on our own.

Plus I have no doubt given our business tax structure that businesses would flock here if we pulled out.

Already 2,000 people a day move here.

We may not do it. I am not even sure I am for it yet....but It would work well if we do

that's why Iraq continues to have a bloody, long Civil War. The northern part of Iraq can be completely self-reliant from rest of the country. Because of 3 major sects in Iraq... they disagreed on how they're being divided because 1 or 2 of them will be at significant disadvantage in terms of economic and financial power. With those power - it means a strong military strength as well. With those powers combined - it means a sect representing entire Iraq.

But I digress............ or did I? :hmm:

Yeah... and look what happened to Eastern Europe.

Poor as [censored].

Yep,,,,but those folks were in bad shape to begin with.....

With Texas we are in better shape than the rest of the U.S.

that's why Iraq continues to have a bloody, long Civil War. The northern part of Iraq can be completely self-reliant from rest of the country. Because of 3 major sects in Iraq... they disagreed on how they're being divided because 1 or 2 of them will be at significant disadvantage in terms of economic and financial power. With those power - it means a strong military strength as well. With those powers combined - it means a sect representing entire Iraq.

Nope. No digression...just comparison. And with that I bid you good night.

You are comparing America to USSR?

It's comedy, because the Makhil WANTED the USSR to split up. Plus most of the former Soviet blocs kept close tie with Russia via the CIS.

I can think of better secessionist movements than the Soviet Union.

Yes it would be a messy break up......The U.S. doesn't want to lose Texas as much as they pretend they do.

And again....I am undecided. But I see the benefits

It's comedy, because the Makhil WANTED the USSR to split up. Plus most of the former Soviet blocs kept close tie with Russia via the CIS.

I can think of better secessionist movements than the Soviet Union.

I was referring to another post about all states can.....Yes I realize there are alot of differences and it didn't work well. But it was an example where a bunch went their own way....that was the only point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back