House Democratic official: 'We've got the votes' on health care

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so you want it to be effective immediately? that means handful of businesses will be shut down and hundreds of thousands employees out of job.

Why not? They were in a hurry to get this voted since it was an "emergency." Might as well give the people their free health insurance coverage effective immediately.

it's a reward system.. like paygrade. Of course they would do this. Afterall, they do not want to go to the same clinics that homeless people go to. Nor public schools.

Which is why I feel that if they ever decide to take over healthcare completely (national healthcare) they still going to make sure they get the best care for themselves no matter what. I feel if they think socialized healthcare plan is good enough for us, then it should be good enough for them. No excuse to hold us back from cadillac healthcare and while they get to get it <---- and I am NOT talking about the current healthcare reform bill, I'm talking about their socialized, or national, healthcare dreams.

Yeah, neither did the Soviet Bureaucracy.

I don't want to say anymore.....don't want them to kick my door in.

Well, they were using that figure to great effect before hand, now they want to be silent about it and ignore it until 2014?

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back