Homophobia issue

Heath said:
I was more like my Dad's boy because I went everywhere with my dad, That is why I am very aggressive and with my mom and I were tight because of sign language. There is nothing wrong with being a mommy's boy either.

Um...I said Jesus was a momma's boy, not you. :)

CyberRed said:
Oh, boy.. what now, eh ?

I think you are callin' Jesus a homophobia, just because of who He is and His Name is Jesus that most people despised by makin' judgemental too much. Gee -- just leave Heath alone, will ya ? Just chill for pete's sake!
Bug off Red! Why don't you put your tongue on an igloo?!

CyberRed said:
Gee -- just leave Heath alone, will ya ? Just chill for pete's sake!
How about Heath leave the Gays, Blacks, Jews, and Mixed Race people alone???????

I find it immensely humorous that the two Google ads at the bottom of this page say “God Loves & Accepts Gays”, and “Gay & Christian? Yes”. :|

Levonian said:
I find it immensely humorous that the two Google ads at the bottom of this page say “God Loves & Accepts Gays”, and “Gay & Christian? Yes”. :|

Yeah, God have no problem with them while they are livin' on this earth until their death - THEN, it is goin' to be God's problem. Reason : God gave them the choices while livin' on this earth and they do WHATEVER they want to do with their life and, that's THEIR business. But, that will change after death, because of soul is God's business to judge. Sounds mind-blowin' huh ? Surprise huh ?

So you’re saying that God doesn’t care if you’re gay? This is a serious question here—I’m getting at something.

Levonian said:
So you’re saying that God doesn’t care if you’re gay? This is a serious question here—I’m getting at something.

No, I am not sayin' that God doesn't care. I am sayin' that God gave them the CHOICES - ya know, free will. That's what I am meanin'. Sorry for not explainin' it clear.

I have more questions, but right now my wife is seriously depressed and I neeed to be with her. But I want to get back to you tommorrow on this.

Levonian said:
I have more questions, but right now my wife is seriously depressed and I neeed to be with her. But I want to get back to you tommorrow on this.

Ok. Go with her and give her some love.

God does care what you do on earth. God left you something that is called the B.I.B.L.E. ( Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). It is God's desire that you obey God and read the instructions for a good life here on earth, and knowing more about accepting God's Son Jesus Christ into your heart and your life then starting to obey and live for Him.

Heath said:
God does care what you do on earth. God left you something that is called the B.I.B.L.E. ( Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). It is God's desire that you obey God and read the instructions for a good life here on earth, and knowing more about accepting God's Son Jesus Christ into your heart and your life then starting to obey and live for Him.

Hey Heath -- if, you want to discuss about God generally.. pls, go to Religion Forums. Ok ? I am not here to judge them in this thread. This thread is about " The Closet ", not religion or bible. OK ? I hope you understand. No offense. :) :ty:

CyberRed said:
Hey Heath -- if, you want to discuss about God generally.. pls, go to Religion Forums. Ok ? I am not here to judge them in this thread. This thread is about " The Closet ", not religion or bible. OK ? I hope you understand. No offense. :) :ty:

Okay CyberRed, I am going now. Sometimes I tend to forget where I am in some of the threads I am in and I have to check to see where I am in because I did not go into the closet forum on purpose or anything like that. It was the listing of the new posts that are shown in order..... I will have to pay more attention to what threads are posted under what topic of the post. Thank you CyberRed and please have a good night, God Bless .....

arguments about religion belongs to a Christian forum or something like that, not Alldeaf. The Religon threads should be banned because it always cause problems....

sequoias said:
arguments about religion belongs to a Christian forum or something like that, not Alldeaf. The Religon threads should be banned because it always cause problems....

Yea, I agree.

CyberRed said:

Taken care of. :thumb:

Hardly to said that God bless Islam or God bless muslim. :lol:

TrippLA said:
shit... nonsense bible again... don't talk to me again.

Heath got on my nerves and he don't believe me about god loves EVERYONE. I'm gonna burn an southern-made bible book on school campus because 98% students are anti-conservative christians (including me) and don't care about shitty stuff.

Once again... GOD LOVES EVERYONE INCLUDING ALL SEX ORIENTION (SUCH AS HOMOSEXUAL AND TRANSGENDER), RELIGION AND RACE.

I wouldn't go burning a bible Tripp. A friend of mine did that and then the next day he had an accident and ended up paralized. That is not something to play around with.

I here am an atheist. But that is some pretty convincing evidence in my book not to burn a bible. lol

Good Luck,

Bear

Back