Homophobia issue

Was Jesus gay? :dunno:

jesus.jpg

guido said:
C"mon Heath. There is no shame in admitting that you drive stick. Lots of guys are doing it.

:lol:

We are keeping make fun of him until he leaving "The Closet" forum and he need tell apologize to us for show homophobia on this forum but LinuxGold would going be nuts on us, more nuts at Heath.

Alright knock it off , I am leaving that section of the AD forum ok ?

OK, but just come over here and give me a little kiss before you leave—OK, sweetie? :aw:

Heath said:

I also wish they would knock it off. I don't agree with you, Heath, but what others are doing in this thread isn't right. You have the right to believe what you want to believe, so long as it's not hurting others. And, stating an *opinion* on a forum is *not* hurting anyone.
*sigh*

I think I'm out of this thread, too.

TrippLA said:
:lol:

We are keeping make fun of him until he leaving "The Closet" forum and he need tell apologize to us for show homophobia on this forum but LinuxGold would going be nuts on us, more nuts at Heath.

If you think he owes you an apology, then, you also should return the favor and apologize to him for bashing on him. You don't have the right to treat someone like dirt just because you disagree with them.

Yeah! All of you need to kiss and make up. Especially you Heath!

Give monkey boy a nice peck on the cheek.

Heath said:

Yea, just leave this section alone if you don't like it and not worth to argue about it. It's too stupid to be homophobia and leave their personal alone, also including with sex oriention, race and religion.

Peace

Oceanbreeze said:
If you think he owes you an apology, then, you also should return the favor and apologize to him for bashing on him. You don't have the right to treat someone like dirt just because you disagree with them.

I have admit that you need to shut up, don't talk to me and not tell what I do.

Oceanbreeze said:
That was childish and mean spirited.

So? What heck wrong with you? I don't care about it because homophobia is part of personal attack. You have no reason to tell me, also you need to shut up again.

Oceanbreeze said:
I also wish they would knock it off. I don't agree with you, Heath, but what others are doing in this thread isn't right. You have the right to believe what you want to believe, so long as it's not hurting others. And, stating an *opinion* on a forum is *not* hurting anyone.
*sigh*

I think I'm out of this thread, too.

Good for you, I agree that Heath need leaving this section for good and leave their personal alone, not supposed to post stuff about against on homosexual and I have rights to make fun of you/or Heath because you and Heath are homophobia. I just saw that how you are doing stupid in this thread. I don't care if it's opinion also it still personal attack and homophobia, it's not right to post in this section. I'm not joking that you will get fired from job or suspension from public school for create opinion as homophobia related. If you was at my school so you will be in suspension for one week until third offense then finally expulsion from school.

I know that many workers in CA got fired for state opinion as homophobia-related. If said "Homosexual is sinful" or "Homosexual is not good" then you are still get fired, period.

Oh, boy.. what now, eh ?

I think you are callin' Jesus a homophobia, just because of who He is and His Name is Jesus that most people despised by makin' judgemental too much. Gee -- just leave Heath alone, will ya ? Just chill for pete's sake!

CyberRed said:
Oh, boy.. what now, eh ?

I think you are callin' Jesus a homophobia, just because of who He is and His Name is Jesus that most people despised by makin' judgemental too much. Gee -- just leave Heath alone, will ya ? Just chill for pete's sake!

No, I don't call it. God LOVES everyone... Heath still don't understand what us said.

TrippLA said:
No, I don't call it. God LOVES everyone... Heath still don't understand what us said.

Well, for your information - Heath believe in what HE believes in. That's for himself and he tells it just the way it is because, Jesus died for him and everyone. And, of course God LOVES everyone, but GOD don't love " homosexuality " behavior. That's what Heath was tryin' to explain. That's all. No need to bash him. Okay ? Just use your " common sense " conversation without name callin' or what eva. He is just human bein' like you and me. :hug: :)

CyberRed said:

Who made the claim that Jesus was homophobic? Quite the contrary—I asked if he was gay. I mean, he never got married, did he? And you gotta admit he was kind of a momma’s boy. And we’re not attacking Heath—we’re just baggin’ on him 'cuz he’s so much fun to pick on. :mrgreen: If he can’t take the heat, he shouldn’t be in The Closet. He should just come out. Oh, never mind—deaf people just don’t get puns… :roll:

CyberRed said:
Well, for your information - Heath believe in what HE believes in. That's for himself and he tells it just the way it is because, Jesus died for him and everyone. And, of course God LOVES everyone, but GOD don't love " homosexuality " behavior. That's what Heath was tryin' to explain. That's all. No need to bash him. Okay ? Just use your " common sense " conversation without name callin' or what eva. He is just human bein' like you and me. :hug: :)

God love homosexual, all sex oriention, religion and race.

Levonian said:
Who made the claim that Jesus was homophobic? Quite the contrary—I asked if he was gay. I mean, he never got married, did he? And you gotta admit he was kind of a momma’s boy. And we’re not attacking Heath—we’re just baggin’ on him 'cuz he’s so much fun to pick on. :mrgreen: If he can’t take the heat, he shouldn’t be in The Closet. He should just come out. Oh, never mind—deaf people just don’t get puns… :roll:

I was more like my Dad's boy because I went everywhere with my dad, That is why I am very aggressive and with my mom and I were tight because of sign language. There is nothing wrong with being a mommy's boy either. I think this thread needs to be done. I have not responded since about 2:30 p.m. this afternoon. I think I am out of here too just like Oceanbreeze said she is out of this thread too.

CyberRed said:

Well Said .....Thank You CyberRed. :gpost:

Back