Hi I am new (sry)

Originally posted by Alex
Good, good. Just keeping myself busy. I haven't been on AOL for a while now, at least since I got cable modem. I never thought I would leave AOL but I did! Sometimes I miss the old days in the AOL deaf chatroom, especially when there was no scrolling or flaming one another involved. For that reason, every once in a while, I go in the chatroom under a phish to see what's up. Nothing, really, has changed since. ;)

Great to hear!!! glad that you are doing good!! so i am too.. I am so glad that spring/summer is here.. so i can get my :booty: busy and shed off some weights since bc got me gained weights.. hee hee.. but i have two big projects to work on garden/landscaping.. woohooo.. Plus walking kids to school, with weather permits.. :)
Yeah I have cable modem. since two weeks now, I love it.. so my man.. hes more addict to computer.. :twisted: , sometimes i had to kick his :booty: hehe..

Yeah Aol deaf chatroom.. has NOT changed ... :dunno: oh well.. hehe :D

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Heyyy, huggs xoxox

My kids are doing great! had busy weekend with their grandma.. so thats why i spend little *more* time on this threads.. <snickers> and today is my *break* from my baby that my man took care of him all day .. hee hee!

how about yourself?

Doing good so far.. Been trying settle down w/ my life. I have been living on my own over a year now, it's good experience for me to live alone but mostly i don't like it makes me feel more lonely lol.. I'll live =P. Glad your kids r doing great. Miss you and havent chatting w/ you in awhile :cuddle:

By the way, :wave: Jen :cuddle:

Hi Good morning...

anyone wanna kiss me?

:laugh2:

Attachments

• itsmelol.jpg
    itsmelol.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 64
Originally posted by MsGiglz
Ummm *thinking*... oh god.. I have so many... I am known as klutz my life but.. "the most silliest thing" the one is more likely most embarassing but its silly..

I was driving on way to work (1987), I pulled out my sunglasses out from my purse. wore them... I felt something weird so I didnt bother it.. I was in *hurry*. It was traffic jam, the guy looked at me. He gave me :crazy: looks. I was like :wtf:... then he laughed really hard.. I was like Uh oh :shock: ... so I drove away, then I parked my car and took my sunglasses out and put in my purse, but I found out why the guy was laughing his head off because I had only one lenses on left and right one is missing.. I felt so silly! I said myself... Thank God I dont see that guy again! so then I was in hurry and arranged the conference room with reports, coffee & donuts. The other people started walk in, OMG that guy who was in the car & laughed his head off.. WALKED IN and SAID "IS THAT YOU THE ONE HAD MISSING sunglass lenses" I was :o ... He told whole people in that conference room.. :laugh2: later I still :laugh2: about it.

:laugh2: That is funny, by the way, welcome aboard to adv2 :wave: :D

Originally posted by Alex
PureTranquility or something like that???? If so, you look so different in your avatar. ;)
yep yep..thats me...im glad i look different..ive lost almost 100 pounds since last june :D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Doing good so far.. Been trying settle down w/ my life. I have been living on my own over a year now, it's good experience for me to live alone but mostly i don't like it makes me feel more lonely lol.. I'll live =P. Glad your kids r doing great. Miss you and havent chatting w/ you in awhile :cuddle:

By the way, :wave: Jen :cuddle:
heey irish devil dog :wave:

Back