haha

:dance:
heey MsGiglz
of course i have! :naughty:
*flicks tongue*
oxox
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Here my family :) includes my mom =X

it taken last summer.. I need to get pics d/l on CDRW soon ..

Attachments

• afamily.jpg
    afamily.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 54
Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Hi Msgigz, welcome to AD! :angel: what is your hobby?

talk to ya later

Huggs Deafghostfreak!!.. Thanks!!

what is my hobby.. Oh boy.. I cant name it all, Almost everything hehe..
the top 10 list.. are
animals
gardening/landscaping
crocheting (i made 14 quilts since 1978) I already made 5 since 2001 summer.. :D
Scrapping book (same as creative memories)
cooking
computer/chat with my friends or play games
Kids (spend time with them)
crafts
spend time at cabin (we have family cabin every summer)

:D and more!

I guess this post gone
redeemer.gif

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Ummm *thinking*... oh god.. I have so many... I am known as klutz my life but.. "the most silliest thing" the one is more likely most embarassing but its silly..

I was driving on way to work (1987), I pulled out my sunglasses out from my purse. wore them... I felt something weird so I didnt bother it.. I was in *hurry*. It was traffic jam, the guy looked at me. He gave me :crazy: looks. I was like :wtf:... then he laughed really hard.. I was like Uh oh :shock: ... so I drove away, then I parked my car and took my sunglasses out and put in my purse, but I found out why the guy was laughing his head off because I had only one lenses on left and right one is missing.. I felt so silly! I said myself... Thank God I dont see that guy again! so then I was in hurry and arranged the conference room with reports, coffee & donuts. The other people started walk in, OMG that guy who was in the car & laughed his head off.. WALKED IN and SAID "IS THAT YOU THE ONE HAD MISSING sunglass lenses" I was :o ... He told whole people in that conference room.. :laugh2: later I still :laugh2: about it.

:laugh2:

Back