Hi I am new (sry)

MsGiglz

Reaction score
Sorry for not introduce myself..
I know most of you :wave:
My name is Annie and I am from MN (minnesuckota)
<snickers>
Anything or feel free to ask about me more.. Ask away!
Some of you might have to :deal: with me (jk)

:naughty:

:dance:

<snickers> I am oldbie on other programs.. :D (aol, mIRC, deachatter, icuii, and more)... ;)

:laugh2: Annie -- u sure :bowdown: on the compy hahahahahah jkjk -- :wave: HIIIIIIIIIIII and ofc u would know me LOL

Welcome to AD2. I don't know you, nor do you know me. This is the first forum I participated in. Anyway, good to have you with us, and enjoy yourself here.

Question... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

If you had to describe the most silliest thing that ppl do in general, what is it?

:grouphug: aww I feel so loved..
Ty Ty Ty :bowdown:

:slap: @ simonez who :fu:'ing cares ......

OFC i am kidding.. whatever :roll:

Originally posted by kuifje75
Welcome to AD2. I don't know you, nor do you know me. This is the first forum I participated in. Anyway, good to have you with us, and enjoy yourself here.

Question... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

If you had to describe the most silliest thing that ppl do in general, what is it?

Ummm *thinking*... oh god.. I have so many... I am known as klutz my life but.. "the most silliest thing" the one is more likely most embarassing but its silly..

I was driving on way to work (1987), I pulled out my sunglasses out from my purse. wore them... I felt something weird so I didnt bother it.. I was in *hurry*. It was traffic jam, the guy looked at me. He gave me :crazy: looks. I was like :wtf:... then he laughed really hard.. I was like Uh oh :shock: ... so I drove away, then I parked my car and took my sunglasses out and put in my purse, but I found out why the guy was laughing his head off because I had only one lenses on left and right one is missing.. I felt so silly! I said myself... Thank God I dont see that guy again! so then I was in hurry and arranged the conference room with reports, coffee & donuts. The other people started walk in, OMG that guy who was in the car & laughed his head off.. WALKED IN and SAID "IS THAT YOU THE ONE HAD MISSING sunglass lenses" I was :o ... He told whole people in that conference room.. :laugh2: later I still :laugh2: about it.

YAY YAY YAY YAY !!! you join here and enjoy yer stay.. hugggssss i laugh about yer story lmao !!!
cutelaugh.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to AD, Annie! Are you the gal that used to go out with Marlon from Chicago (I think)?

Enjoy your stay. :)

Originally posted by Alex
Welcome to AD, Annie! Are you the gal that used to go out with Marlon from Chicago (I think)?

Enjoy your stay. :)

Hiiii Alex... ty..

Yes, and no
Yes - I used to go out with Marlon..
No - He is not from Chicago.. He's from KC..

:dance:

Back