Hi I am new (sry)

:laugh2: MsGiglz Your handle name really fits you because I couldn't stop laughing at some of your stories and they were just so fabulust! Keep 'em coming!! By the way welcome to AD! :wave:

Originally posted by Liza
Welcome MsGiglz! You're funny like hell. Hehe, I love it!
Hope to see more of ya in this message board. :D

LOL thanks Liza...
I will try to be in more.. if my man didnt kick my butt or :buttsex: so he can take over the computer.. hehe
:rofl:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
yes That her... she is sooo HOT
eekdrool.gif

:slap: Michie.. its not me (Jen).. hehe
:wiggle: remmy me , my old sn at aol was lil Giglz lil, AnnieGiglz.. I used to say I am single mother of 4 kids.. (for pretty long time-5 years).. and just had baby boy last summer.. Umm.. Still :confused: then ask Fly Free or Stevie :)

:buttsex: <- hope it works to refresh your memory :p

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
*flicks tongue*

Oh baby! *flicks tongue* back.. and.. there a guy is asking for ya.. Umm.. just hope he doesnt :fart:...

<snickers>

:dance:

Originally posted by javapride
MOMMMMMAAAAA AANNNIIIIEEEEEEE WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE FUN POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<thud> dont forget I am not really Deaf.. and literally blind
<rubbing ears> <rubbing eyes>
Ahh.. ::counting 1-2-3:: I am still here..

JAVVVVAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! <coughs> dang.. i am getting old lady.. hehe.. hey.. :buttsex: thanks

Originally posted by Freaky
Welcome Ms.Giglz to ADv2.. you made your presence known by posting a pic of yourself mooning the neighbours ( as a baby, that is!) :laugh2: I enjoy reading your posts, you're humourous! Keep posting those stories!! The one with the missing lenses is a classic! :laugh2:

:bow: thanks.. I will try making this forums great! and turn your and others tummies upside down.. :D

:thud: Sorry Michie... I mis-read the post..
I got it now.. Yes its Jen.. :-p

:bow: you and forgive me.. :slap: me
hehe

MsGiglz welcome aboard :wave:

let you know I live in Minnesota before for my college year. I stay iin St. Paul, MN. I do miss MN alot. damn it oh welll I got back home my own country Canada for good.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
MsGiglz welcome aboard :wave:

let you know I live in Minnesota before for my college year. I stay iin St. Paul, MN. I do miss MN alot. damn it oh welll I got back home my own country Canada for good.

Thanks!
You are lucky enough to miss MN that you hang out in right crowd.. since MN deafies are pretty much messed up.. and :crazy:
hehe

Whats more you always welcome back to MN for visit..

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Thanks!
You are lucky enough to miss MN that you hang out in right crowd.. since MN deafies are pretty much messed up.. and :crazy:
hehe

Whats more you always welcome back to MN for visit..

oh really what happen?? I dont hang out with MN deaf people only college student !!

Oh, alot of things... like
deafies got into wrong crowds and backstabbing..
the deaf community falls apart due to lack of funds..
we lost our good two interpreters services, they moved into one organization which are SLOW and hard to get interpreters if you needed... alot more but building slow.. and struggle.
I think we should blame to Ventura... but we are glad he is not running anymore.. and sadden missed Wellstone.. he did really great job on deaf advocates..

Oh, alot of things... like
deafies got into wrong crowds and backstabbing..
the deaf community falls apart due to lack of funds..
we lost our good two interpreters services, they moved into one organization which are SLOW and hard to get interpreters if you needed... alot more but building slow.. and struggle.
I think we should blame to Ventura... but we are glad he is not running anymore.. and sadden missed Wellstone.. he did really great job on deaf advocates..

I see are you live by St. Paul Area??

if you do do you know who is Doug Bahi??

Yes i live near St. Paul but i am more likely east side suburan... (stillwater/north st.paul) are..
Sure I know who Doug Bahl!!! he is doing great.. and Looking so Good... he got rid of his belly.. :D

Yes i live near St. Paul but i am more likely east side suburan... (stillwater/north st.paul) are..
Sure I know who Doug Bahl!!! he is doing great.. and Looking so Good... he got rid of his belly.. :D

really hahah he was my former teacher of SPTC cooll

hey annie... it's me katie, I was known as PinkTopaz15 back in AOL deaf chat room. :)

I was in MN last year to teaching drug-free and wellness workshop at MSAD. :) Very beautiful state, but it's TOO COLD!

Back