Hi I am new (sry)

here pic of allen 16 months old and my nephew 12 months old.. (his first b-day)..

<--- Allen and Gavin---->

Attachments

• allengavin2.jpg
    allengavin2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 18
MsGiglz said:
Ummm *thinking*... oh god.. I have so many... I am known as klutz my life but.. "the most silliest thing" the one is more likely most embarassing but its silly..

I was driving on way to work (1987), I pulled out my sunglasses out from my purse. wore them... I felt something weird so I didnt bother it.. I was in *hurry*. It was traffic jam, the guy looked at me. He gave me :crazy: looks. I was like :wtf:... then he laughed really hard.. I was like Uh oh :shock: ... so I drove away, then I parked my car and took my sunglasses out and put in my purse, but I found out why the guy was laughing his head off because I had only one lenses on left and right one is missing.. I felt so silly! I said myself... Thank God I dont see that guy again! so then I was in hurry and arranged the conference room with reports, coffee & donuts. The other people started walk in, OMG that guy who was in the car & laughed his head off.. WALKED IN and SAID "IS THAT YOU THE ONE HAD MISSING sunglass lenses" I was :o ... He told whole people in that conference room.. :laugh2: later I still :laugh2: about it.
...." A friendship knows thats no season,knows no time ,It has a sole intention of bringing people to a time called eternity." Am a teacher from philippines. i live in philipines.Am a filipina.A Building friendship with somone is a matter of choice. Hope we can build a friendship.let our frendship joined in intimacy,mutual benevelonce and warm . affecton, this wonderful gift cuts through all boundaries, societal, bioligal, familial and cultural. Am looking for congregation ,Community volunteers for deaf and mute community for my place ,Coz i know creative projects with some community volunteers will bringing so much joy and inspirations to both the children and volunteers alike. By making children feel they belong to a community of people who love and care for them, to shown how other other sheep could be brought to one flock.When i teach my student Jilian she's 11 yrs old. shes mute and deaf .i ben attached with her emotionaly not just a teacher but a friend. Thats why am here .......to meet a friends and to be part of your world..to explore more about sign language..

I havent see this thread of mine for long time..
sorry guys..

update.. Allen is now 3 and MarshaLee is soon 1 year old in less 2 months..
I know the time flies..

we moved other home and settle for good.. i hope..
we loved this neighborhood and very good.. town.. to live in.

:)

will post pics here soon i get the digital camera plugs.. still not find it.. :cool:

guys!!!

thanxxx guys ..just message me have enjoy staying here .. i do want change ideas ..share it to me ... :type: :welcome:

Back