Heaven and Hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresh said:
That doesn't mean you have any right to forget the atrocities members of your faith have committed against other religions.

Christians have not been persecuted on the wide scale for the last 1800 years. Christians are not a persecuted religious group. Your idea that Christians are being persecuted by non-Christians is just plain incorrect. Cite some examples.

I can cite many examples where Christians have exterminated non-Christians en masse simply as a matter of faith. The Crusades? The Inquisition? The Holocaust? Never in the history of the world have Christians EVER been persecuted to that degree.

Three persons in one God. That's the idea of the Trinity. Three distinct divine entities. So either you worship three gods or God has multiple personality disorder.

That's strange. I don't see how it could be scary.

To me, that idea is absolutely absurd. One does not need Jesus or any other dead person, no matter how great, to have a meaningful relationship with God.

People are born with a clean slate. Human beings don't start out as sinners, though some certainly become that way in the course of their life.
Holocaust is by the christians? I don't think so. Have you heard a lady name, Corrie Ten Boom? And there are many other christians are victimized. Even Hitler think they are christians, the fact is, they are not. In the crusader that's also part of catholicism, in that point of time, like Joan of Arc, and there is not real understanding what is going on. Have you seen the movie "Kingdom of God"? Did you see the different side in the christian groups? One is a friend of one of the Islamic guy. The christian guy quote what Jesus said. But the one in the christian also the one in the islamic been executed, why? Bec what each had done. But even you nay be in christian school, but may be good intellectual way, but lack in spirit.

hottiedeafboi said:
Holocaust is by the christians? I don't think so.

Then you don't know very much about the Holocaust. It was perpetuated by Protestant Christians.

hottiedeafboi said:
Have you heard a lady name, Corrie Ten Boom?

I didn't say that there was no such thing as a good Christian individual. Quite the contrary--I've said that there are many.

hottiedeafboi said:
In the crusader that's also part of catholicism

Catholicism is a Christian denomination.

hottiedeafboi said:
Have you seen the movie "Kingdom of God"?

I am unfamiliar with any film by that title. Link?

hottiedeafboi said:
Bec what each had done. But even you nay be in christian school, but may be good intellectual way, but lack in spirit.

I have my own meaningful relationship with God, it's just not a Christian one. I don't understand why you take offense to that or think it's illegitimate.

Teresh said:
Then you don't know very much about the Holocaust. It was perpetuated by Protestant Christians.

I didn't say that there was no such thing as a good Christian individual. Quite the contrary--I've said that there are many.

Catholicism is a Christian denomination.

I am unfamiliar with any film by that title. Link?

I have my own meaningful relationship with God, it's just not a Christian one. I don't understand why you take offense to that or think it's illegitimate.
Offensive? I'm sorry if you think I'm offensive, but you have been offending many ways,, christians is disgusting, thinking I'm not well educated, I'm blind and etc. Holocaust is not relate protestants. Catholicsm will not agree with you by label them denominations. You know who labeled those who are not catholic are protestant? You said christians this and christians that. That mean ALL. Beter word is "some". You know I grew up in church, but not been a christian till I was 21, and not end there, but worship Him and growing my relationship with Him. And we don't worship the dead, we worship the living.

hottiedeafboi said:
Offensive? I'm sorry if you think I'm offensive

I didn't say that you were. You misunderstood what I meant. What I said was that you think that my relationship with God is offensive or invalid because it's not Christian.

hottiedeafboi said:
You said christians this and christians that. That mean ALL.

Some Christians did this, that or the other thing. That doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility for what Christians as a group of people have done wrong in their history.

hottiedeafboi said:
And we don't worship the dead, we worship the living.

Jesus is dead, though you think he's still alive.

CyberRed said:
If, God created Heaven, then there's Hell, too. I believe there's Heaven and Hell out there. Hell is the MOST frightened place to go to. Very terrifyin' ! In Hell, you will hear the people's SCREAM forever without stoppin'. They gnashed their teeth forever. There's no 2nd chance after death.
I second that! :)

jazzy said:
Define hell.

I do not believe in firery hell alike burning people forever but I do believe hell exist only for certain people who did horrible things against God.
No, no! Anyone did NOT receive Jesus as their personal Sabvior, then they will go in hell. Not just do HORRIBLE thing against God. Look at Moses: He was angry against God's will. Moses is in Heaven now. Look at Peter: He was a WEAK Christian because he denied Jesus thrice times. Peter is in Heaven. Anything, what the people DID, did not send them in hell. Only the REJECTION of Christ will lead the people in hell.

HE LIVES HE LIVES, CHRIST JESUS LIVE TODAY, HE WALK WITH ME AND TALK WITH ME ALONG THE NARROW WAY, HE LIVES HE LIVE, SALVATION TO IMPART, YOU ASK ME HOW I KNOW HE LIVES? HE LIVES WITHIN MY HEART. I love that song, bec its true. There nothing lively like the life I have. Its not just religion, its reality.

Teresh said:
Originally Posted by hottiedeafboi
Christian is Christ in them after acknowledge we are a sinner and giving their lives to Christ as our Redeemer and God's free gift to those who doesn't deserve which called saved by grace. Its a beautiful moment.
I could disagree with you on this, but I don't see the point. This is just a matter of faith.
You refuse to take hottiedeafboi's point. Why?

Askjo said:
No, no! Anyone did NOT receive Jesus as their personal Sabvior, then they will go in hell. Not just do HORRIBLE thing against God.

That belief is irrational because it says that being a Christian is the only important thing and that being a good person isn't important. By your logic, Adolf Hitler is in heaven.

Askjo said:
Look at Moses: He was angry against God's will. Moses is in Heaven now.

Why is Moses in heaven? Jesus hadn't been born yet when Moses was alive.

Askjo said:
Anything, what the people DID, did not send them in hell. Only the REJECTION of Christ will lead the people in hell.

So all of the good Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Pagans, Hindus and Buddhists out there aregoing to hell?

Right. Sure.

Askjo said:
You refuse to take hottiedeafboi's point. Why?

I'm not a Christian

hottiedeafboi said:
HE LIVES HE LIVES, CHRIST JESUS LIVE TODAY, HE WALK WITH ME AND TALK WITH ME ALONG THE NARROW WAY, HE LIVES HE LIVE, SALVATION TO IMPART, YOU ASK ME HOW I KNOW HE LIVES? HE LIVES WITHIN MY HEART. I love that song, bec its true. There nothing lively like the life I have. Its not just religion, its reality.

No, it is just religion. Jesus died. Whether or not he came back to life is a matter of faith.

Askjo said:
No, no! Anyone did NOT receive Jesus as their personal Sabvior, then they will go in hell. Not just do HORRIBLE thing against God. Look at Moses: He was angry against God's will. Moses is in Heaven now. Look at Peter: He was a WEAK Christian because he denied Jesus thrice times. Peter is in Heaven. Anything, what the people DID, did not send them in hell. Only the REJECTION of Christ will lead the people in hell.

I want to add to this one for anyone did not receive Jesus as our personal Savior. Its also inlcudes the FAITH (Believe) in Jesus or the Jew of King. Jesus will pick the people who "believe" and follow the rights mean-----

Once you accept Jesus in your heart and that doesn't mean go on sinned such as being opposite side of verison between positive and negative. It just cannot be mix for another. It just infamous line, "Once you save in your heart.." forever something like that. Yes its true "FOREVER" but the action as reject or disobery or false or lie or anything that is SIN to GOD.

Right, Peter did lied or Moses against God's well. Beside; Moses got "punish" that he will not enter the promise land. However; Peter did lied cuz Jesus already know the ahead before Peter decline the three time and heard the crow of roaster. Where Jesus get that news cuz he already know us before we born.

God still love us that we are sinner; however, we cannot able go heaven without JESUS. Jesus will deliveries us into heaven. Jesus still said that we d o follow in old time of Bible to new time of Bible but only thing is "LOVE" or "FRUIT". :D

Askjo said:
No, Catholicism is a religious denomination.

Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity. What about that is hard to understand?

About Denomination;

person is who accept and practice a particular religious belief: church, communion, faith, and persuasion. It base on what church taught you and some doesn't tell what the bible says.

We have another called non-denomination mean doesn't follow the church but base on truth from bible.

Cuz I am non-denomination since I grew with bible.

Teresh said:
Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity. What about that is hard to understand?
Catholicism is a denomination of religion.

Askjo said:
Wikipedia said Mormon is a denomination of Christianity. Wikipedia is wrong! I learn that Mormon is a cult. I also learn that Roman Catholicism is a cult.
What does make your own religion is not? U learn from who? U believe someone told u about them cult and how do u know ur not being cult by those people same people who taught u. It goes circle.

Askjo said:
Wikipedia said Mormon is a denomination of Christianity. Wikipedia is wrong! I learn that Mormon is a cult. I also learn that Roman Catholicism is a cult.

Wikipedia is not the only site who includes Mormonism and Catholicism as Christian denominations.

Check those sites out.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_deno.htm

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Cu...actices/Christianity/Denominations_and_Sects/

http://www.bu.edu/sth/library/guides/denominations.html

I think I would rather trust those sites than whoever you got that info from.

hootster said:
Wikipedia is not the only site who includes Mormonism and Catholicism as Christian denominations.

Check those sites out.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_deno.htm

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Cu...actices/Christianity/Denominations_and_Sects/

http://www.bu.edu/sth/library/guides/denominations.html

I think I would rather trust those sites than whoever you got that info from.

Thanks hooster,

I have problem with many deafies who does not think of themselves but were being brainwashed by those who preach them against Catholic or any kind of religions which invlolves Jesus Christ and not conservative christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back