Heaven and Hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
web730 said:
Don't you find it odd since you and we all know there is both Good and Evil existing in this world since ancient times and still is but yet some people don't believe there is Heaven and Hell?

Well, you know some people don't want to believe in Truth out there.

I'm very thankful what God had and has lead me to become Hid child thru my faith in Jesus Christ. What I have seen so much debative about the "Bible", but missing all the point what's the basic about in the Bible. There is possible some missing, but no contradictions and also, Spirtual wisdon in them. True, there is so much histories in them and life application and spiritual nourishments. Sadly, many rely pasotrs or mans theories of the Bible instead self study. It does not mean pastors error or so. One thing I'm grateful is I read thru the Bible and learning every step of the way and spend time with Him and also, thru failures, I learn something from that like testing thru fires like silver and gold to get the smudge off of me to become more like Him. And that's one thing I am thanking for all He has done and the Holy Spirit lead me and convict me and etc, its like training camp. This why what I see many missing the point what the Bible is really about. Like, what more do you want to know?

web730 said:
Don't you find it odd since you and we all know there is both Good and Evil existing in this world since ancient times and still is but yet some people don't believe there is Heaven and Hell?

The fact that good and evil exist does not imply that there has to be a heaven or a hell.

Many religions have different ideas of the afterlife, different rewards or punishments than heaven or hell.

anyway.. to me, bible is just a books containing severals books written by more than one authors.

Those books in the bible was chosen and collated by large group of Bishops. That's why there are others bible like Gnostic bibles which.

There is a book, The Gospel of Nicodemus, that record jesus's journey to hell and back as such which almost every bishops refused to include in bible because it show a way out.

The book of revealation was disputed in 100AD by Justin Martyr but accepted in 200AD by such like that. Acceptance of the "disputed" NT books: Hebrews, 2 Peter, James, 2 John, 3 John, Revelation.

Rejected books, widely used in the first two centuries, but not considered part of the New Testament Canon shows list of rejected book.

I learned about that while watching "Banned from Bible" on History Channel.
BANNED FROM THE BIBLE

few examples shown in the link

hmm...

oh more comphrensive one is at;
Banned from the Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it will be on DVD next month on July 10th
Banned from the Bible DVD

There's a thread on "Lost Books of the Bible" on Historychannel.com
History Channel: THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE ...

You will notice that there are lots of books that are not in current bible. makes you wonder?

to me.. obviously... controlled by greed and corrupted Bishops of ancient times. makes you wonder if the current bible spoke the truth to you? missed out many others that may find other book in current bible false? who knows!

That's WHY I said it is not 100% truth!

makes me glad that I am secular humanist!

The two shows on History Channel;
"Banned from the Bible" and "Banned from the Bible II" was on History Channel tonight. and will repeat at midnight till 3AM AZ MST check your tv listing for your local viewing time.

Search Results

There is such a place called hell.. many people say its a place of partying and goodtimes, wrong! It's a dark place with gnashing of teeth and long suffering Matt 8:12 But the sons of the kingdome will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Don't allow the enemy to keep from God. God loves you and has a plan for YOU! Heaven is great, in order to be free you must come to Him just like Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews and Jesus said to Nicodemus, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3

That's your way to Heaven!

If you like to invite Jesus Christ into your life you can visit www.BillyGraham.org
Amen!

Banned From The Bible - I ask all Christians to disprove it if it weren't true. I ask all Christians to insist that Jesus is indeed God.

God does NOT force people to choose. God gave them freewill. Whether you believe or not

That's correct! people always asked the question, "Where is God when things like this happen, when someone gets murdered, or involved in a car accidents?" God gave us all free wills to do what we want, it's up to us to do what's right or do wrong by following Satan.

Those who only believes in Heaven and not hell, Do you expect murders go up to heaven with you and received no punishment at all for the crimes the murder committed? Causing the death of a person is the worst thing one can do to a human being.

I believe in both Heaven and Hell. end of discussion. ;)

Right on sis...I believe there's heaven and hell.....

If you do not believe in hell or heaven.. there is no hope for you! How can you know if you know where you go after you will die? Then why you are here on the earth? You might get a chance to search the truth what is hell and heaven before you will die! Yes, there is a hope you may find answer!

mostly people always straight to heaven than hell when died and more trust the god.

my family always more trust the god they can go to heaven when died in futures

Um, no, I don't wish there was no hell because I've no reason to. I don't believe in hell, therefore, it does not exist to me.

Agreed

Netrox's post
I don't believe in hell NOR heaven.

Many of you just wish there's life after death. Remember, once you die, you cease to exist. You won't know you were existing here. Just like you didn't know you were born to exist.

Life after death or before birth is just an illusion that we all want to believe in despite no evidence to support it.

If I were God, I wouldn't force people to choose me or Satan. I wouldn't even care if they believe in me or not. All I care is their morals and if they lead a moral life. But again, to be fair to everyone, none should get in heaven or hell.

Yes I second that.

It is alike they were saying about jews being gassed during Hitler years and burned in hell because they happened not born again christians then the killers who killed them become born again christians and go to heaven after they died. It does not make any sense to me at all.

*A*M*E*N*

Fresh my post of last year... :)

No, it's not just deafies but hearies as well. Some murders/criminals are in jail to become Christians because they want God's forgive and let them to go heaven. Oh please... :roll:

I can see that every people are being brainwash, not just deafies.

Many people are being brainwashed by kind of religions due bibles. They don't want to see that every religion authors who translate scriptures in different way. Yes, I compared few bibles and learn alot from those forum here. I know what I stand now and won't let anyone try to wash my brain but decide myself what I beleive or not. I follow my feeling and heart before I make right decision and not listen what the bible says.

All what I want to say is I beleive in me because I cope my life with my own strength instead of follow what the bibles says... I would not say: You should not do that because the bible says.... because bible says.... because bible says... :roll: I am not interesting what the bibles say but learn to understand about ME etc. because I have healthy mind and know what right or wrong... - not listen what the bible says because it's author's mind.

I can't see the sense why anyone worry either heaven and hell are exist or not... :roll: Focus your own life is mainly important than worry about heaven/hell...

Sorry, I can't see the sense.

If you do not believe in hell or heaven.. there is no hope for you! How can you know if you know where you go after you will die? Then why you are here on the earth? You might get a chance to search the truth what is hell and heaven before you will die! Yes, there is a hope you may find answer!

I don't care where I go when I die because I am dead!

Yes I learn to know about God and Jesus, also past history as well which is good enough... I don't have to worship and do what the bible says and go to church all the time but focus my real life and know my limit. This is most matter to me.

I have a question for you all...

Why good person have to die an earlier than bad person?

Well, you know some people don't want to believe in Truth out there.
No, I dislike to put you down.. But you can't deny the TRUTHFUL FACT what I telling. I know most christian people don't want to believe in scripture of truth out there ALSO.. In future, Don't put your fingerpoint at others including me before you look inside yourself, ;)

No, I dislike to put you down.. But you can't deny the TRUTHFUL FACT what I telling. I know most christian people don't want to believe in scripture of truth out there ALSO.. In future, Don't put your fingerpoint at others including me before you look inside yourself, ;)

Huh ? It's a fact that there's hell and heaven out there.

Buddhism's Prespective

Well I am new to this thread, and don't know what's going on in this thread but.. I just want to post what Buddhism believe about the hell and heaven.

Buddhism do not believe in Hell. They called it "Wheel of Life" where we are at right now. It's like we are already in hell if hell was real. Some of you might already saw picture of a wheel with Buddha in each of the pictures in the wheel with a monster with fangs behind the wheel. The wheel go from start to end (born, young, adult, old, die, then rebirth, so on). Buddhism believe that we are stuck in that wheel with a monster are eating the wheel. If we don't do good or be wise in the wheel, then the wheel is easier for the monster to eat it whole, and we simply disappeared.

How can we escape from that wheel? We have to do good things like study Buddha's philosphy, stuff, to become a arhat then we will escape from the wheel and go to Niarava(sp?)(which are Buddhism's "heaven") and we are the arhats (which we are the enlightmented).

I am not fully believed into that, but it does have good common sense, ne?

First Point
Coin Flip?
If heaven and hell do not exist, and yet I believe in Jesus, and we both die...?
We stop existing.
If heaven and hell do exist, and yet I believe in Jesus, and we both die...?
Heaven for me?
Sounds like a fair deal for me!

Second Point
God does not play favorites.
If an All Loving God, loves everyone, but is seperated from us (because he is perfect, and we are sinful) God needs a way to make us sinless. He sacrificed Jesus. However, God can't force us to be clean. Everyone has equal chance.
If someone, like Jeffery Dahlmer, accepts this gift, the gift is powerful enough to make him clean, and be reunited with God.
If a good person does not accept this gift, God is not going to force this person.
So a murderer can be made clean and go to heaven, and yet a charitable person with a good life may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back