health care passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is required to have health insurance with some exceptions for particular groups. That still doesn't mandate you to receive health care.

Yup, some other countries does require citizens to have insurance like Japan and Germany are two of them so of course, they do have exemption as well.

Yup, some other countries does require citizens to have insurance like Japan and Germany are two of them so of course, they do have exemption as well.

Do they get the same insurance that their elected representatives have?

ummmmm. . . no.

No ... but now thatpeople are (wink) required to have health insurance, you get (wink) assurance you get paid (wink, wink).

Nope. Not at all. You might want to check stipulations.

As I said, it doesn't affect my practice one way or the other.

What? I still keep my health insurance from my work and I pay more on tax? That mean, I'm (holy-beep) broke.

No ... but now thatpeople are (wink) required to have health insurance, you get (wink) assurance you get paid (wink, wink).

Yep and in this economy depression is likely to be the new gold rush:lol:

Frankly I prefer this gold rush

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0pk-5KmTA]YouTube - San Francisco 49ers Cheerleaders Tribute[/ame]

Exactly what is being implied? Come on boys, spit it out.

Again, you quite obviously know little to nothing about insurance reimbursement for mental health care.

No, PowerOn. That isn't what it means at all.

Actually that's exactly what it means.....PowerOn gets to keep his insurance....but his Taxes will most certainly go up

Exactly what is being implied? Come on boys, spit it out.

Again, you quite obviously know little to nothing about insurance reimbursement for mental health care.

This is where she begins a tirade of how uneducated us peasants are .... :roll:

Actually that's exactly what it means.....PowerOn gets to keep his insurance....but his Taxes will most certainly go up

No, it does not mean that at all. Please cite the exact section of the bill that provides for that.

No, PowerOn. That isn't what it means at all.

oh? That mean, I don't need to have health insurance and fed will bitching at me and get me fine. wtf? I'm confuse between your words and news.

No, it does not mean that at all. Please cite the exact section of the bill that provides for that.

It has to be paid for somehow.....Are you willing to make a wager on whether taxes will go up for the middle class in the next 2 years? I am.

oh? That mean, I don't need to have health insurance and fed will bitching at me and get me fine. wtf? I'm confuse between your words and news.

No. You are talking about two different things. Keeping your employer sponsored health insurance and taxes, and madated insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back