health care passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
home-improvement-wilson2.jpg

House passes health care bill on 219-212 vote - CNN.com

Most Americans will now be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. Larger employers will be required to provide coverage or risk financial penalties. Total individual out-of-pocket expenses will be capped, and insurers will be barred from denying coverage based on gender or pre-existing conditions.

And if you refuse to pay the fine - you go to jail.

Y'all can join us.....We can figure out the minor differences.....We need to focus on a border fence....When those guys go broke they are going to try to get in

I am moving there NOW -your state will be the first one to Secede.

I think its odd how the Democrats have fought so hard for a woman's right to choose for the past 30 years in the abortion debate, yet they will not let you choose to have healthcare ... or not.

Why should we pay for their health insurance if they can afford it themselves?

I think its odd how the Democrats have fought so hard for a woman's right to choose for the past 30 years in the abortion debate, yet they will not let you choose to have healthcare ... or not.

You have a choice of whether or not to have health care. Don't want health care? Don't go to the doctor.

Why should we pay for their health insurance if they can afford it themselves?

why not we pay more to tax? we'll just do our routine - work & home to pay for tax till death. It's the American way

Oh well you need prepared because you will get fired from small businesses. WHY? They can't afford health insurance for you.

CONGRATULATE :wave:
picard-facepalm1.jpg

You have a choice of whether or not to have health care. Don't want health care? Don't go to the doctor.

I don't think you realize something. Or maybe you do but will not point it out.

why not we pay more to tax? we'll just do our routine - work & home to pay for tax till death. It's the American way

I am not too worried about that..

Just think of it as replacing insurance with tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back