health care passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pick $60,000 in income single male.....middle of the road coverage...You pick the plan....What is the affordable plan going to cost this person

Hmm, Bob Andweave should be able to answer that one easily.

Yep 300+ posts in one evening as well!

actually, compared to other political threads going on in different forums, this one is the most civil....

Politics

Poly = many

tics = blood sucking insects

You pick $60,000 in income single male.....middle of the road coverage...You pick the plan....What is the affordable plan going to cost this person

And again, you will have to provide a definition of what you consider to be middle of the road coverage. That will require answering my previous questions.

absolutely deplorable ....

this grey poupon is absolutely deplorable.

Please pass the honey mustard ....

big_smiley.jpg

And again, you will have to provide a definition of what you consider to be middle of the road coverage. That will require answering my previous questions.

Like I said.....your choice.....pick the coverage for this man that you feel is adequate.....say 35 years old. You pick the plan....what is it going to cost for what you consider an adequate health plan?

Like I said.....your choice.....pick the coverage for this man that you feel is adequate.....say 35 years old. You pick the plan....what is it going to cost for what you consider an adequate health plan?

It is your question, and you specifically asked for figures for average coverage. You question cannot be answered until you define average coverage.

Time to extinguish the fire...

Obviously, countless posts are not necessary to attack one another, troll or insulting one's intelligence. Some of you will be hearing from us soon or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back