Go, Ron Paul, Go!

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is not a warmongerer. :hmm:

that's fine. at least he's not in the 1%.

curious - are Gingrich, Perry, Romney, and Bachmann right in the middle too or way above Dr. Frugal?

Newsflash.... Bachmann is out of the race and the other 3 are not in federal office

Good for him. Sitting in economy is torture on long flights, and for someone who has to fly as much as he does, having crummy seating accommodations could place a lot of stress on his job performance.

I find it commendable that he made his all his records fully accessible when requested. If this is the most dirt they can dig up on him, he sure must be a rotten fellow. . . .

That scoundrel! :mad:

Does it matter? He claims to be Dr. Frugal. He is a wealthy man, if he wants to fly first class why not pay for it himself and spare the taxpayer? Seems hypocritical to me. :dunno:

I think he's a man who's a moderate spender compared to other congressmen.

so, i find all this unnecessarily sensationalistic.

I think he's a man who's a moderate spender compared to other congressmen.

so, i find all this unnecessarily sensationalistic.

I see a man that says he is going to cut federal spending unnecessarily spending federal $$$. We can agree to disagree though.

I see a man that says he is going to cut federal spending unnecessarily spending federal $$$. We can agree to disagree though.

Don't lose sight of the big picture.

Saving money on plane flights is not going to balance the budget and pay off the Federal debt.

Cutting Federal spending will do that.

And if we vote him in, he WILL balance the budget and pay off the debt to the best of his ability, and you KNOW the rest of 'em won't try to do that.

Don't lose sight of the big picture.

Saving money on plane flights is not going to balance the budget and pay off the Federal debt.

Cutting Federal spending will do that.

And if we vote him in, he WILL balance the budget and pay off the debt to the best of his ability, and you KNOW the rest of 'em won't try to do that.

I disagree. If we can't trust him to cut the little stuff, we can't trust him to cut the big stuff IMO. If he can't make the right call on a decision that benefits only himself..... how can we trust him to make the right call with lobbyists breathing down his neck and opinion polls. Again, just my opinion.

I disagree. If we can't trust him to cut the little stuff, we can't trust him to cut the big stuff IMO. If he can't make the right call on a decision that benefits only himself..... how can we trust him to make the right call with lobbyists breathing down his neck and opinion polls. Again, just my opinion.

so.... which President candidate do you trust to make the right calls?

so.... which President candidate do you trust to make the right calls?

Not sure yet.... But it's not Paul. :lol: I would vote for Obama over Paul (seriously)...he is one that I think would be worse.

I recall that I saw news about Ron Paul who is against Sorenson, is that rite?

I recall that I saw news about Ron Paul who is against Sorenson, is that rite?

I think that it is a different Sorenson company, and it is not a Sorenson's relay service. Unless you show us the source for the link.

And by the way, MSN lied. Ron Paul buys refundable coach tickets and gets upgrades to first class whenever his frequent flyer miles allow him to. :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oSRPQ2Dtm4&feature=player_embedded]RON PAUL FLIX . COM - YouTube[/ame]

Such pathetic smearing. :roll:

Back