Go, Ron Paul, Go!

And by the way, MSN lied. Ron Paul buys refundable coach tickets and gets upgrades to first class whenever his frequent flyer miles allow him to. :P

Such pathetic smearing. :roll:

Meh, The articles said this....

Paul, whose distrust of big government is the centerpiece of his presidential campaign, trusts the more expensive government rate for Continental Airlines when buying his tickets. Paul chose not to buy the cheaper economy tickets at a fraction of the price because they aren't refundable or as flexible for scheduling, his congressional staff said.

"We always get him full refundable tickets since the congressional schedule sometimes changes quickly," said Jeff Deist, Paul's chief of staff. Paul might have to pay out of his own pocket for canceled flights in some cases if he didn't buy refundable tickets, Deist said.

Pretty funny watching the all the libs defend a republican though.

Hope this helps you......

But

but... each post was referring to different candidates and are not related to each other. It's actually a contradiction.

1st post was referring to Romney vs Obama which you believe Romney is a choice. and 2nd was referring to Paul vs Obama which you believe Obama is a choice.

:dizzy:

but... each post was referring to different candidates and are not related to each other. It's actually a contradiction.

1st post was referring to Romney vs Obama which you believe Romney is a choice. and 2nd was referring to Paul vs Obama which you believe Obama is a choice.

:dizzy:

And that is confusing......how?

FYI I hope the Patriots beat the Ravens this week..... But I hope the 49ers beat the Patriots. :)

Pretty funny watching the all the libs defend a republican though.

I'm a conservative libertarian if I were pressed to label myself.

I'm a little surprised that you (a conservative, I presume?) would vote for the others on the stage but not Ron Paul. The Republican Party has indeed fallen far from the standards of Mr. Republican, Robert Taft. How about Barry Goldwater? My grandfather voted for Goldwater. Ron Paul is closest to him as well. All Republicans. All conservatives. I don't know what has happened to conservatism today. It's like it went and got a lobotomy.

The establishment tried to keep Barry Goldwater from the nomination, too. It was a bunch of young upstarts at the convention that got him nominated. Sounds like shades of Ron Paul supporters, doesn't it?

People like me want the party return to its roots. Not for the sake of the party, necessarily, but for the sake of the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater

Robert Taft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back